Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Universal 100) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Media Markt-release date March 1,2012 per Masterblaster.

Interest list started in Group Buy forum. More info to follow.

Scott-Pilgrim-gegen-den-Rest-der-Welt-100th-Anniversary-Steelbook-Collection.jpg

Last edited:
If this ends up being the same as the U.K. I am going to be pretty ticked off. I will no longer collect steelbooks if it is. I will move on to stamps or something else.

If this ends up being the same as the U.K. I am going to be pretty ticked off. I will no longer collect steelbooks if it is. I will move on to stamps or something else.

I dont think you got any thing to worry about it will be anther wave simular to the other mm wave.

Meh, was not a huge fan of the film,and I don't need a second Steel (I have the UK version)...

DB i am the same watched it and thought what a load of rubbish only kept the steel because it a rare uk one.

I think all these steels in the mm wave and play.com wave will have the same artwork but none will be the same us the origianl that was released

Karl, I thought Scott Pilgrim was ok...for me I wouldn't say 'rubbish', as I thought the style was interesting and I enjoyed all of the pop culture references.But for me, personally it doesn't have a bunch of 'rewatchability'. However my wife enjoys comedies, so I purchased this for her:)