Senna - Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Australia]

Jul 30, 2011
I found this edition as well EEK!

Release Date: December 8th, 2011
Note: Exclusive to JB-Hifi in Limited Quantities
Buy Link

cat_senna-coll-ed-contents-3d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all-just a friendly reminder-the movie threads are for chatting about the actual release. Please use PM and trade forum for ongoing trade talk, thanks!

Reactions: surfury
I am sooo tempted to buy this, but with shipping it's nearly £50. Having just spent £35 on the digibook and the potential of still getting my original digibook order from Sainsburys for £18....

I need a job.

Do any Australian members think they'd be able to ship this to England for less than $21?

Although I've just had a though. My mum's cousin lives in Aus and is visiting for Christmas. Well, there's my present right there :D Cutting it a bit close with the dates, think she is coming on 18/12. I'll have to e-mail.

Last edited:
That's horrible! Sad a lot of folks probably pre-ordered thinking it was steelbook. Multiple listings like this in multiple Countries ... sounds fishy to me, like they are trying to sell off the steelbook name etc. If not, educate your clients about your packaging!

That's horrible! Sad a lot of folks probably pre-ordered thinking it was steelbook. Multiple listings like this in multiple Countries ... sounds fishy to me, like they are trying to sell off the steelbook name etc. If not, educate your clients about your packaging!

I think its time for steelbook to sue the places advertising it.

I spoke to Universal Australia last week and they have it thier system as a Steelbook too:rolleyes:, nobody here seems to know the difference in packaging....or care

DSCN1122 (640x480).jpg

DSCN1123 (640x480).jpg

DSCN1125 (640x480).jpg

DSCN1126 (640x480).jpg

DSCN1121 (640x480).jpg

Reactions: Il Furiano