Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: October 26, 2017
Purchase link: Kimchidvd (OOS) - Novamedia (OOS)
Price: $29.99

1507772776638185.jpg
IMG_3540.JPG

Last edited:
I've always referred to them (and heard them referred to) as tally marks.

I would have been happy if they just continued the landscape from the front side.

Tally marks sounds about right.

Lol five bar gate, sounds like a farm gate

Looks ok, not really a fan of the back though. The image is too small, they would have been better just having the bars enlarged rather than a tiny image of the box.

A HUUUUGE missed opportunity for almost every premium retailer ( FA, PA, BF, Kimchi, NM, HDzeta)

It could've happened one of two ways; just imagine a boxset with a similar design with all their regular one-click inside it...

OR, they announce a boxset and never reveal the content. You will not know what's in the box until it's delivered to your house. You preorder it and when it arrives at your door and you're all like "WHAT'S IN THE F*CKING BOX!?"......I'll leave the rest to your imaginations...

Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
Nah really don't like that (even if it had a English title)

Makes the new korean version look fantastic lol
The New Line Platinum was basically a perfect copy of the Criterion Collection Laserdisc art.
It was gorgeous. I will never give up my DVD of New Line Platinum SEVEN or the Criterion laserdisc.
You have to own it to appreciate how cool it is.
IMG_9722.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Hooltra and Flloydo
The Japanese white variant is by far the best release out there of Se7en and it's still in my collection... however need one of the big boys to release this awesome flick in a premium packaging :cigar:

The New Line Platinum was basically a perfect copy of the Criterion Collection Laserdisc art.
It was gorgeous. I will never give up my DVD of New Line Platinum SEVEN or the Criterion laserdisc.
You have to own it to appreciate how cool it is.
View attachment 324622

I have that art on my DVD too but I can't stand it

The Japanese white variant is by far the best release out there of Se7en and it's still in my collection... however need one of the big boys to release this awesome flick in a premium packaging :cigar:

Out of all that white wave releases they did Se7en is the only Japanese one I own and you can't tell the white is much richer than the rest compared to the other countries but the art still don't match the film. But as a part of that collection it's the best one. Mind you I like heat and matrix too