Purchase links:
Amazon.com

71VjEBo0PjL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Just ordered this. £10.92 shipped to the UK. Not too shabby :)
I did the same! I ordered An American Werewolf in London and Psycho too (separate orders to avoid customs charges) and they took about 10 days to arrive. Not bad! However, they did arrive in jiffy bags, but luckily were undamaged. Hope yours arrive the same!

I did the same! I ordered An American Werewolf in London and Psycho too (separate orders to avoid customs charges) and they took about 10 days to arrive. Not bad! However, they did arrive in jiffy bags, but luckily were undamaged. Hope yours arrive the same!
A jiffy all the way from the states? That's a risky game they're playing...

I've not ordered a steel from .com yet, this is my first go. Had a few from .ca though and they always arrive in boxes filled with packing paper.

Reactions: roo
Grabbed this one been wanting a Shaun steel and could never find the comic book wave one so was happy to find this one (plus I like the art more than the comic book wave). I need to find a hot fuzz and the worlds end (but this is so freaking expensive on ebay).

Grabbed this one been wanting a Shaun steel and could never find the comic book wave one so was happy to find this one (plus I like the art more than the comic book wave). I need to find a hot fuzz and the worlds end (but this is so freaking expensive on ebay).
Look at the Canadian releases for Shaun and Hot Fuzz. Best artwork of the lot, I reckon.

But yeah, The World's End is silly expensive on eBay now.

Look at the Canadian releases for Shaun and Hot Fuzz. Best artwork of the lot, I reckon.

Completely agree with you on the Canadian releases, the only thing that bothers me is the bilingual spine and cover. If those were fixed, that would be a perfect steelbook

Completely agree with you on the Canadian releases, the only thing that bothers me is the bilingual spine and cover. If those were fixed, that would be a perfect steelbook
The French is obvious on the spine but on the cover it's very very tiny and tbh until you mentioned it I never even noticed it was there.

Also, love how Hot Fuzz becomes Super Flic. They're right, it is a super flick :p

I managed to get the Reel Heroes steelbook on Black Friday, and I also grabbed the Reel Heroes Shaun of the Dead. I still like the art on this one more, but I am a steelbook ***** and its hard to pass up a $7 steel.

I'm the opposite, the Canadian releases are my least favorite, primarily because of the blu-banner. I have every version of every Edgar Wright steelbook release and my faves are the ones from the UK horizontal wave. The World's End absolutely tops all of them though.