Waxwork Records Shock Waves - OST by Richard Einhorn (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: September 23, 2016
Purchase: Waxwork Records
Price: 27 USD

Note: Sea Foam Green colored vinyl, Complete Re-mastered 1977 Film Score, Director Liner Notes By Ken Wiederhorn, Composer Liner Notes By Richard Einhorn, Heavyweight Old-Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket,
Art By Marc Schoenbach Of Sadist Art Designs and Ghoulish Gary Pullin

Shockwaves_Vinyl_1_2500x1875_b3eca266-7a73-4eef-b107-9daed01314b6.jpg

SHOCK_WAVES_-_Cover_web.jpg

SHOCK_WAVES_-_Back_Cover_web.jpg

Shockwaves_Vinyl_2_2500x1875_8e0f0692-4118-4ec0-bd74-3e339490d2ab.jpg

Shockwaves_Inner_Gate_web.jpg

Shockwaves_Vinyl_2500x1875.jpg

Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the vinyl debut of SHOCK WAVES. The 1977 film stars horror movie legendPeter Cushing and is directed by Ken Wiederhorn (Return Of The Living Dead 2). The 100% analog synth score composed byRichard Einhorn (The Prowler, Don't Go In The House)marks one of the earliest electronic compositions created for film. Waxwork Records is proud to finally release this landmark electronic horror score On vinyl format 40 years after the film's initial public release.

LP package features include the complete 1977 film score, re-mastered and available on vinyl for the very first time, composer liner notes by Richard Einhorn, director liner notes by Ken Wiederhorn, heavyweight old style tip-on gatefold jackets, "Sea Foam Green" colored vinyl, all new album artwork by Marc Schoenbach of Sadist Art Designs, and center label art by Ghoulish Gary Pullin.
  • Sea Foam Green Vinyl
  • Complete, Re-mastered 1977 Film Score
  • Director Liner Notes By Ken Wiederhorn
  • Composer Liner Notes By Richard Einhorn
  • Heavyweight Old-Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket
  • Art By Marc Schoenbach Of Sadist Art Designs and Ghoulish Gary Pullin
Tracklist:

Side A
1. Shock Waves (Opening Titles)
2. Where It All Began
3. Zombie Chase
4. Death Corps
5. Arrival On The Island
6. An Unearthly Glow
7. Rescue I
8. Nazis From The Deep
9. Discovering The Captain
10. Laying Ben To Rest
11. Towards The Hotel / Dobbs Finds The Zombies
12. Danger In The Water
13. All I Can Remember
14. Neither Weapons Nor Shields
15. Rescue II
16. Dog Watch

Side B
1. Hit By A Ghost Ship
2. The Sea Spits Up What It Can’t Keep Down
3. Life Underwater
4. Always Lurking
5. The Light
6. The Deep End Of Horror
7. The Grave Of A Ghost Ship
8. Awaken From The Grave
9. Shock Waves (Alternate)
10. Where It All Began (Alternate)
11. Towards The Hotel (Alternate)
12. Hit By A Ghost Ship (Alternate)
13. Death Corps (Alternate)

Last edited:
Amazing release! I would love to order but I don't like the OST :dunno::ugh:
Yeah i know what you mean i have 'Salems Lot' on the way which i will listen to more this is not one i will listen to a lot it's unusual i think the artwork sucked me in and i got this from Amazon so didn't pay as much as i did if ordering direct from Waxwork apparently it's the first ever analogue Synth soundtrack. Think i wanted it to go with my bluray more as a collectible piece.
Great artwork though :thumbs:
IMAG0907_1.jpg

Reactions: dan8885
Yeah i know what you mean i have 'Salems Lot' on the way which i will listen to more this is not one i will listen to a lot it's unusual i think the artwork sucked me in and i got this from Amazon so didn't pay as much as i did if ordering direct from Waxwork apparently it's the first ever analogue Synth soundtrack. Think i wanted it to go with my bluray more as a collectible piece.
Great artwork though :thumbs:
View attachment 273025

Great points I would also consider why I would getting this. But I swear I'll not do the same with vinyl like I did with movies. Just buying because of art or packaging :oohyeah:
But it's really a great release. Waxwork did amazing releases this year :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Reactions: Travis Bickle