Show Off Your Autographed Editions!

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Hi everyone!

I thought it would be awesome for everyone to show off what editions theyve had signed! Also show off any photos, books or merchandise you have!

I just have one edition for now because whenever I go to a convention I usually get photos signed because I have an album I put them in. Which im so proud of. :D I'll post up pics of those later too!

This is my signed copy Wolf Creek by the legendary John Jarrett. What an awesome guy he is! It says " To Eloise, Love Your Guts, John Jarrett" :LOL: A bit hard to read I know. :)

1486089627415-661122797.jpg

Last edited:
T
Hi everyone!

I thought it would be awesome for everyone to show off what editions theyve had signed!

I just have one for now because whenever I go to a convention I usually get photos signed because I have an album I put them in. Which im so proud of. :D

This is my signed copy Wolf Creek by the legendary John Jarrett. What an awesome guy he is! It says " To Eloise, Love Your Guts, John Jarrett" :LOL: A bit hard to read I know. :)

View attachment 290419
Thats cool having him sign that,i have the wolf creek edition that came with the stubby of his shirt.
Even though i had his first movie and still need second so had to get them as a set with the stubby.
Was from jbhifi few years ago.
Would have been cool to have it signed also.
This makes me want to go to this comic con just incase anyone there i would not mind signing of but i have no idea who be there.
Or are there better ones than comic con for stuff like this?
I suppose maybe perth misses out of more stuff like this.

Reactions: elle82
T

Thats cool having him sign that,i have the wolf creek edition that came with the stubby of his shirt.
Even though i had his first movie and still need second so had to get them as a set with the stubby.
Was from jbhifi few years ago.
Would have been cool to have it signed also.
This makes me want to go to this comic con just incase anyone there i would not mind signing of but i have no idea who be there.
Or are there better ones than comic con for stuff like this?
I suppose maybe perth misses out of more stuff like this.
Perth has Oz Comic Con in March as well as Supanova which i think is November. You should definitely go! I dont ever miss these theyre my favourite times of the year!
John was the coolest guy. Always happy to spend time talking to you. He also loves a cuddle. lol!

Perth has Oz Comic Con in March as well as Supanova which i think is November. You should definitely go! I dont ever miss these theyre my favourite times of the year!
John was the coolest guy. Always happy to spend time talking to you. He also loves a cuddle. lol!
Man that guy is creepy in the movie lol

I have only the one item signed as most may already know on here:
Signed by:

MARK WILLIAMS AKA ARTHUR WEASLEY

WARWICK DAVIES AKA PROF FILIUS FLITWICK

OLIVER + JAMES PHELPS AKA GEORGE +FRED WEASLEY

JESSIE CAVE AKA LAVENDER BROWN

Last edited:
RKELmHq

I have only the one item signed as most may already know on here:
Signed by:

MARK WILLIAMS AKA ARTHUR WEASLEY

WARWICK DAVIES AKA PROF FILIUS FLITWICK

OLIVER + JAMES PHELPS AKA GEORGE +FRED WEASLEY

JESSIE CAVE AKA LAVENDER BROWN
Youre item is amazing and im jealous lol!