Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Here is my Tarantino collection!:D

Reservoir Dogs:

1a.jpg

10 Year Anniversary Character Slipcovers (US):
2a.jpg
10 year Anniversary edition with shotglasses (Netherlands), this was a gift from Sammy. Thank you so much!:)
3a.jpg
15 year Anniversary Digipak (Brazil), This was another awesome gift from Sammy! This is so rare, i have never seen it before. Its one of my favourite editions!:drool:
161220121236.jpg

Pulp Fiction + Jackie Brown: Not too much for these movies, just the soundtracks, Steelbooks and Blu-rays.

161220121241.jpg

Kill Bill 1 and 2:A big thanks once again to Sammy for the Black Kill Bill 1 and 2 Steelbook!:)

181220121284.jpg

The Brides T-shirt:
181220121269.jpg
A custom T-shirt that Sammy got me!:D I love the artwork!
181220121273.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a pretty fantastic collection. I love that Japanese 6 Disc Limited Edition. I'm looking to get that for my QT collection as well.
But it's rather expensive so I'll just have to be patient and one day it will be mine!

Reactions: Sigill
The Kill Bill collectors set for the DVD was one of the best collectables of all time IMO. Your Pulp Fiction might need bulking up a bit, other than that it's magnificent!

Reactions: Sigill
I just recieved these 2 lovely editions from Sammy! It is the Jackie Brown Canadian digipack which i have been after for ages and Sukiyaki western Django Steelbook! Thanks Sammy, they are both amazing!:D

070120131470.jpg

Reactions: Sammy and dirtyoak
amazing collection mate, must of took a lot of time and effort into finding them all, did you see tarantinos interview with krishnan guru murthy on aol he was mad lol

Last edited:
amazing collection mate, must of took a lot of time and effort into finding them all, did you see tarantinos interview with krishnan guru murthy on aol he was mad lol

Thanks mate, yeah some stuff was quite hard to find! No I haven't seen that interview, I will try and check it out.:)

The latest edition to my collection thanks to Wreck! I just got this amazing custom Inglourious Basterds bat! It was a suprise gift from Wreck who made it himself! I'm a huge IB fan and Wreck knew this so he spent a long time creating this bat for me. I was blown away by how cool it looks! It's a mini bat which is just over a foot long. The writing was hand carved in the style of Quentin Tarantino's on the original movie script! There is then blood spatter on the bat and on the inside of the carving!

I know it took Wreck a really long time to do this, it looks fantastic and I really appreciate all the work you put in to this!:scat: Thanks again Wreck, it looks awesome!:D

image.jpg

View attachment 65170

View attachment 65171