snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase links: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: £23.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Includes 3D edition.

First 2,000 customers will also get a free Jessica Alba canvas -
http://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/sin-city-nancy-jessica-alba-canvas-art-print/10939186.html?affil=awin&utm_source=AWin-111498&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

10985782-1411132958-202942.jpg

10985782-1411132958-202721.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202937.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why people keep moaning about the price; £21 to £25 seems to be the norm now for a 3D steelbook and when you consider the 3D amarays are usually £20+, this isn't that bad. Occasionally you may get the odd one under £20, but that's pretty rare.

I only want my films in 2D but as this is the only way to get the UK steelbook I have to pay a further premium for a disc I don't want.

Wow, I was hoping for (but didn't expect) another Sin City steelbook with Jessica on the front, here's hoping it's glossy!

This will go perfectly with the 2-disk (modded) Amazon Canada Sin City steelbook I have :naughty:

Folks, several posts were off topic and have been deleted, thanks for staying on topic and for taking to PMs other types of comments.

Reactions: lgans316
Right... Ive made the executive decision... This one is a cancel im afraid.

A) Its probably one of the most expensive Steelbooks ive bought
i) Considering I havent seen it
ii) I didnt *adore* the first one
B) Theres nothing super seriously impressive/niche about it.
C) Its still in stock after a lengthy release

Im going to stick this with 22 Jump Street and get it when it reduces.... heavily!

I canceled too for them same reasons apart from I've seen it its ok your money would be better spent on guardians . As that film is awesome yeah the steel is a but **** but the film is good

Decided i'd cancel mine, but it won't allow me because I used a promotion code, even though the other item was discounted (Cold in July)? seems unfair that they won't let me cancel that now.

Decided i'd cancel mine, but it won't allow me because I used a promotion code, even though the other item was discounted (Cold in July)? seems unfair that they won't let me cancel that now.

You can still cancel it. Just send them a message through the order and say you want to cancel that one item. I've done it plenty of times. They'll send you a reply saying they are going to cancel, then another to say it's done. Can take up to 24 hours though so do it ASAP.

Reactions: LloydJBailey
You can still cancel it. Just send them a message through the order and say you want to cancel that one item. I've done it plenty of times. They'll send you a reply saying they are going to cancel, then another to say it's done. Can take up to 24 hours though so do it ASAP.

Thanks, man! I do think these will drop drastically, so I feel I'd be wise to cancel really.

Keeping my pre-order, as I haven't actually seen the film yet and want to see it ASAP.
Plus I think £20 is still in the reasonable range for a Steelbook, really like the artwork and I'd be annoyed if I ended up missing out on it over the sake of a few quid.

Reactions: LloydJBailey
Its a 4k print run, if you go by what's currently happening at Zavvi then this will be in stock for a long time, 2k print runs here, there and everywhere aren't selling out and are drastically reduced in price only to still be in stock