image.jpg

Attachments

• sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 365
Last edited by a moderator:
That Mediabook for Sin City 2 is HEAVY!!! Over 560 Gramms :wow:
But looks AND feels quality all around :thumbs:
And seems to be "limited"... Think Saturn, Media Markt and Müller will not get restocked once they sold their inventory... Which a lot of the Stores (at least inmy area!) already have

Thanks @ Hooch, will buy it asap.
Came home with the media book AND the 2D Steelbook, couldn't resist, looks way better in person.
Yeah it seems our local Müller only got one media book, I mean I didn't ask, but two days ago it was the only one I saw and that's the one I reserved for today. No new stock today.

Reactions: Hooch
I ordered on 25th of Oct
My order has been at Shipping soon since 29th of Jan

Its out of stock now
They better ship my order as they took payment

Yes very nice but not being able to get a copy that does not look like someone has dropped it on at least one corner ruins it.

Last edited:
Got a copy in perfect condition .. only thing that bothers me is the white "artwork" inside the mediabook ... :yawn:

that's true, it's a stunning package, a very adorable mediabook due to it's weight and thickness. but only 4/5 because they missed a great opportunity with the inside artwork.

The last photo looks more like mine like someone dropped it.

Just saying from these and the ones on ebay etc. they are not rolling off the production line perfect far from it.

Only Koo Koos looks good but can't tell if that's just the photo.

Just annoying when these are so expensive that they are sent out like this. Amazon etc. should look at the stock and say hell no and send it back to the manufacturer then they will stop this rubbish.

I am willing to bet on closer inspection no ones has a "perfect" one.

It's like spine slash on steel books why!!!!!!!

Has been a while since someone posted on this, but I can't resist, because I absolutely love this edition! I had to pay a bit more, as it was sold out everywhere, but it was totally worth it! One of the most beautiful pieces in my (still small) collection :)

Reactions: pmartin252