Sin City (Blu-Ray Metal Case) [Italy]

Il Furiano

Premium Supporter
Jul 25, 2010
ITALY
1347635821789.jpg

Release Date 21 November 2012

Link Eagle -->HERE

This depending on final artwork could be the release im after. Avoided canadian rls due to the ugly blue banner...avoided german release cos of the back being printed on so hoping this could be the rls ive been waiting for. Altertively id prefer Play.cpm to do a superior premium finish release with some embossing

This depending on final artwork could be the release im after. Avoided canadian rls due to the ugly blue banner...avoided german release cos of the back being printed on so hoping this could be the rls ive been waiting for. Altertively id prefer Play.cpm to do a superior premium finish release with some embossing

Same mate, love the film but none of the steelbooks so far. was going to get the metalpak (dutch i think?) but reckon play will do one of a higher quality at some point. This ones a possibility though...

already own the dutch metalpak, german steelbook and canadian steelbook, so i'm passing on this one at the moment as i'm a bit half hearted regarding picking it up. can't see it selling out too fast, if at all.
november's a busy month for steelbooks, so i don't want to overload myself!!

Thanks Il Furiano, I really like the artwork on a few of these but it's just the fact that they are metal cases that is putting me off.

Is this worth a purchase? Whats the finish like...glossy or matte? Also is title embossed?

It looks very nice although a lot of people don't like the metalpaks. I thought the writing was embossed but its hard to tell, it could be debossed. A few of these metalpaks do look good.

It looks very nice although a lot of people don't like the metalpaks. I thought the writing was embossed but its hard to tell, it could be debossed. A few of these metalpaks do look good.
It's debossed trust me. There is no border and the fact most metalpacks with a "finish" come debossed.