Sirdizzy's massive beyond massive star wars collection

Mar 28, 2012
I will take pics of my actual dvds later today or tomorrow but let me bombard you with a 1000 pics in the meantime

atat.jpg

12ers1.jpg

12ers2.jpg

3packs1.jpg

3packs2.jpg

Diorama1.jpg

Diorama2.jpg

Diorama3.jpg

Diorama4.jpg

Diorama5.jpg

battledroid.jpg

battledroid2.jpg

cards.jpg

cards2.jpg

cards3.jpg

chess1.jpg

chess2.jpg

clones.jpg

clones2.jpg

yodas.jpg

cups.jpg

emperors.jpg

ewoks.jpg

figs1.jpg

figs2.jpg

jabba1.jpg

jabba2.jpg

laserdisk.gif

council.jpg

pez.jpg

books.jpg

books6.jpg

books7.jpg

books8.jpg

poster.jpg

troopers.jpg

troopers3.jpg

troopers4.jpg

figs2.jpg

vehicles1.jpg

carded.jpg

vcd.gif
ooh look vhs and vds haha
endcaps.JPG

postersa.JPG

cardeda.JPG

deska.JPG

deskb.JPG

dvdssw1.jpg

dvdssw2.jpg

dvdssw3.jpg

Last edited:
I like stormtroopers and battledroids if no one else noticed, I like making armies haha

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I added some new photos I found :)

Never before have I seen such an impressive collection of loose Star Wars action figures. The ranks of Storm Troopers, officers, Imperial Guards, and Droids all look amazing. The Force is strong with this one. :scat:

Looking over your photos again, and noticed that you have an AT-AT with Luke (in proper pilot outfit, mind you) hanging from the underbelly of the mechanical beast. That is bad-ass! :oohyeah:

just for fun and since I am so close to my 30, a few pics of my office desk

office.jpg

office2.jpg

office3.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

I still need to take pics of my dvds and my lone steel I will do that this weekend.

I am so close to my 30, just need 4 more so i went and dug out all the vhs and dvds and video games thinking I could get them in one pick, nope took me 3.

dvdssw1.jpg

dvdssw2.jpg

dvdssw3.jpg