Sisu (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 11, 2020
Release date: July 11, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

fff25f47-9130-4831-a55d-c51879156ac8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is really hard to see the black "First Pressing" text on the opening as it blends in with the art print. I wonder if the finish not being glossy effected this?

Is there much stock left in stores? Was kinda hoping for an eventual price drop

I've been reading comments about a lot of spine slashes, severely warped slips, and noticeable dents.

I don't have any slashes but do have a couple of slips that are possibly questionable...so I think the only way
you could get a good copy in the future if they go on sale would be to have someone visit a store for you (and hope you get lucky, I guess)

I bought 3 of these, 1 from BestBuy site, one from eBay, and one at a BestBuy store, and all 3 have warped slips, and the last 3 on the shelf at BestBuy had the same issues. I believe the slip is a little taller than the steelbook and gets crunched when it is shrinkwrapped. Good luck finding a mint copy, I doubt if many exist.

• Wow
Reactions: Fmac72 and Noodles
Added a couple more to the group buy, as I continue to order and return additional copies.

I've got a number of copies with slips in good condition, but I'm currently attempting to source replacements for those that are not the best.

It's been a tough task thus far.

We are not worthy :notworthy:
Added a couple more to the group buy, as I continue to order and return additional copies.

I've got a number of copies with slips in good condition, but I'm currently attempting to source replacements for those that are not the best.

Thank U GIF by DefyTV

(What someone took my likeness and turned me into a giphy)

Reactions: apsmith21

Dang, missed it! If it's no trouble, and you're able to get more, could you put one aside for me please? No worries if not, of course.

I can buy one even with a warped slip (but just one of the two :D), turns out need another for a friend. He watched it too late - I was offering and recommending it in advance!
So if you're able to add more to the GB, will be much appreciated!

Dang, missed it! If it's no trouble, and you're able to get more, could you put one aside for me please? No worries if not, of course.

I can work on sourcing more.

I can buy one even with a warped slip (but just one of the two :D), turns out need another for a friend. He watched it too late - I was offering and recommending it in advance!
So if you're able to add more to the GB, will be much appreciated!

That would be much easier for me, I can set aside a copy with a slightly warped slip, if you want to purchase a 2nd copy.

I'll post here again when I've added more.