Smallville Season 8 (Blu-ray Steelcase) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I could be wrong about the season # ... correct me if wrong, thanks.

More info coming soon ; If you have pics ? Please provide.

51WvRy0rLrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Smallville_S8_BLU_NewSlipcase.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and laz305
That's what I thought...the last time I was in Boston area, I called most BB's since Maine and down to NY and none of them had one left.

Seems to be different with Sarah Connor Chronicles...still available online...

Yeah, I live in Maine and that would have been a good idea a long while back. ;)

But what I saw happen in my local stores was that any collectibles that don't sell get sent back to the Best Buy warehouse in the sky.

It seems that it's their policy now - they don't let those editions sit for too long - they just get sent back - and maybe relisted at a later point online... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I live in Maine and that would have been a good idea a long while back. ;)

But what I saw happen in my local stores was that any collectibles that don't sell get sent back to the Best Buy warehouse in the sky.

It seems that it's their policy now - they don't let those editions sit for too long - they just get sent back - and maybe relisted at a later point online... :rolleyes:

Good to know...I often go shopping in Maine...Kittery Outlets :D

Let's meet for a beer then...I am sure we would have tons of things to discuss. :hilarious:

I picked up an open one of these the other day for very cheap. It's got a little damage, but not too bad. :D