Snowblood's all things Q.T

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Here's my collection of Tarantino, DVD & Blu-ray even 1 VHS :scat:
I added Sin City as he was a guest director.

Reservoir Dogs
attachment.php

Pulp Fiction
attachment.php

Jackie Brown
attachment.php

Kill Bill
attachment.php

Grindhouse, Death Proof/Planet Terror
attachment.php

Inglourious Basterds
attachment.php

Sin City
attachment.php

Books
attachment.php

Attachments

• QT 006.jpg
    QT 006.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 237
  • QT 007.jpg
    QT 007.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 274
  • QT 010.jpg
    QT 010.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 237
  • QT 012.jpg
    QT 012.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 240
  • QT 013.jpg
    QT 013.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 236
  • QT 016.jpg
    QT 016.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 228
  • QT 017.jpg
    QT 017.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 247
  • QT 019.jpg
    QT 019.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 227
Have you watched Django Unchained yet snowblood ?
I downloaded it yesterday from the PS3 Movie store, I'll probably watch it tomorrow evening or Thursday and then decide whether to get it on Steelbook.

I tend to stay away from trailers and gossip until the films released in the cinema or if i miss it then on Blu-ray.

Apart from IB (Not yet seen) I've loved every movie in your collection here and I'm looking forward to watching Django Unchained soon.

I have watched Django, A couple of times now. Highly recommended, Gets better with every viewing. Check out I.B as well, There is a lot of subtitles that put people off but personally don't bother me.

Reactions: eynon
Fantastic collection Snow, i dont know about you but i'm tired of waiting for Kill Bill The Whole Bloody Affair he said after he'd finished with Django he'd look at it but nothing yet unless you know different.

Reactions: snowblood
Fantastic collection Snow, i dont know about you but i'm tired of waiting for Kill Bill The Whole Bloody Affair he said after he'd finished with Django he'd look at it but nothing yet unless you know different.

Yep, Also fed up with waiting for The Whole Bloody Affair. Got a feeling will be waiting for quite awhile longer :(

Yep, Also fed up with waiting for The Whole Bloody Affair. Got a feeling will be waiting for quite awhile longer :(

Yeah I also think that aswell, the frustrating thing is its all ready to go. It was shown in full at an event earlier this year I believe. There was supposed to be quite a big of extra footage for the anime section. I can't see it being released anytime soon but hopefully it will arrive one day!:)