So did you enjoy Ninja Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exciting.

I felt like I missed out on a lot cause of how busy I am. But it seemed like there were a ton of giveaways. It was great!

Can't wait for the announcement

It was Great as Always!!! Didn't enter many, due to already having most of the prizes, but it's always good to read the questions and responses:D can't wait for the announcement either:cool:

Reactions: Buffalo MX
I plan to make an announcement...

Is it...

Cannonball.gif

Loved it mate, busy at work so not here as much as I'd like but hey - won a contest so can't complain!
HDN is a very cool forum - loving being here.
:oohyeah:

It was Great as Always!!! Didn't enter many, due to already having most of the prizes, but it's always good to read the questions and responses:D can't wait for the announcement either:cool:

Yeah that, great week again wreck but only entered one draw as have all the stuff given away and wasn't fussed about empty cases so much either.

Same as Nedan, my first Ninja Week. It has been great fun.

Well done to staff, mods and everybody else with their awesome give-aways.!

This was my second year of Ninja week and it's already my favorite week of the year! Thanks HDN for all your hard work.

This was my first ninja week and i loved it im now a full pledged ninja and i won a steelbook so im over the moon thanks for the opportunities and all the free prizes :scat::thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.