So, How many Clevelanders are getting arrested tomorrow?

lol yeah man its going to be crazy. He will be showered with boos and its crazy to think his family is going to show up too to watch in the stands, I bet they get a lot of beer on them.

Lebron leaving Cleveland is fine ... **** happens, but the way he left was absolute BS ... telling people at the end of a 1 hr interview.

On the same hand, that fool is all like he left for a championship yet he's still young as hell. He could have spent another 5 years in cleveland and still left then and got on a good team and won a championship.

All these outta highschool or 1 year college kids somehow think their prime is going away faster and its obserd. they basically bought 4 more years then our legends then yesteryears yet they rush to get old.

he made 2 huge mistakes that cleveland fans will never let go.

he quits in the playoffs
and how he handled leaving

So I watched the whole game, it was funny, awesome, and crazy. I mean everytime he touched the ball he was showered with boos

i was pretty disappointed we let the game get that out of hand (the actual game i mean).

hopefully fans got it out of their systems tho. i'd rather the next 3 games against him we just completely ignored him

Yeah very sad game seeing as how it wasnt long ago Cleveland either beat Boston or was putting a whooping on t hem with a very close game I remember.

They should hjave just let Gibson jack up 3's all night. Dude was making like everyone he took.

i'm pretty excited to see the heat get picked apart in the playoffs. 2 superstars a team does not make

i'm pretty excited to see the heat get picked apart in the playoffs. 2 superstars a team does not make

Well im all for the Heat except when they play cleveland as I like to root for underdogs.

Ive always liked the 3, (LBJ, Wade & Bosh) but I just dont like the comparisons they make with LB to Jordan is all.

Maybe in another 5 years he may be get as good as Jordan but at 25 regardless of being in the league 7 years I think he has a lot of room to improve.

At the end of that first quarter when he just hogged the ball to wind down teh clock, and went for the buzzer shot and it was sloppily played that just proved to me again that he aint no MJ.

Well im all for the Heat except when they play cleveland as I like to root for underdogs.

Ive always liked the 3, (LBJ, Wade & Bosh) but I just dont like the comparisons they make with LB to Jordan is all.

Maybe in another 5 years he may be get as good as Jordan but at 25 regardless of being in the league 7 years I think he has a lot of room to improve.

At the end of that first quarter when he just hogged the ball to wind down teh clock, and went for the buzzer shot and it was sloppily played that just proved to me again that he aint no MJ.

Personally I don't like the idea of the big three in Miami. I would rather have A team structured like the lakers or like boston or even the route chicago is starting to go where you have maybe one superstar or top level player surrounded by 4 or 5 solid role players. The one thing Lebron did prove last night is he can win a big game but at the same time he will never ever be the next michael jordan. As for the age thing, Jordan didn't win a championship until he was 28 I do believe. So Lebron still has time. But at the same time, with the exception of Kobe, players who come straight out of high school start to slide to the back end of their career around 30. So I would give lebron 7 or so more years before his window is practically shut.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

bosh is NOT a superstar. i didn't forget anything.

an allstar maybe, superstar? my ass

He hasn't averaged less than 20 in a season since 2004. Has had three or four seasons where he averaged Double Doubles. Just because he was in Toronto and got next to no exposure does not mean he isn't a superstar.

He hasn't averaged less than 20 in a season since 2004. Has had three or four seasons where he averaged Double Doubles. Just because he was in Toronto and got next to no exposure does not mean he isn't a superstar.

you're really going to put bosh in the same league as kobe, lebron, melo, wade?

you're really going to put bosh in the same league as kobe, lebron, melo, wade?

And Kevin Durant......Uhhh yes I am. He has been a better player over the span of his career than Melo. He played on bad teams in a city outside the United States. Add that to the fact that he is a big man and big men are hard to market. Yes, he is a superstar.

And Kevin Durant......Uhhh yes I am. He has been a better player over the span of his career than Melo. He played on bad teams in a city outside the United States. Add that to the fact that he is a big man and big men are hard to market. Yes, he is a superstar.

lmao. k

bosh is a great bball player, but hes not memorably good.

hes not tim duncan good, hes not shaq good, hes not barkley/olajuwon/ewing good. those guys were/are superstars.

chris bosh is this decade's version of larry johnson. great bball player, but not quite as memorable as the big names. id throw him in a category with dwight howard; great bball players for sure

i will cheer against the heat in everything they do. anybody who decides to "team" up and make the sport into a game of risk is cheap, lazy and not entertaining. jordan's nike commercial response hit it on the head; lebron just wants things the easy way cause everything in his life was given to him on a silver platter.

EDIT: didnt watch the whole game, but i loved when they crowed cheered "scottie pippen" later in the game. i heard they were gonna chant "akron hates you", did they?

Last edited:
they did chant it. but i mean..when you're down 30, do chants even matter? lol

and i'll just say..agree to disagree about bosh bravesfan lol

they did chant it. but i mean..when you're down 30, do chants even matter? lol

and i'll just say..agree to disagree about bosh bravesfan lol

Indeedy. And there is so much we aren't gonna find out about them talent wise now that the three of them have to share the ball.