So, How many Clevelanders are getting arrested tomorrow?

I think everyone needs to accept the fact that there will never be another Jordan. Just let Lebron be Lebron.

I thought last nights game was great. Went exactly how I hoped it would. Great performance by Lebron and now it's time for everyone to move on.

bosh is a great bball player, but hes not memorably good.

hes not tim duncan good, hes not shaq good, hes not barkley/olajuwon/ewing good. those guys were/are superstars.

chris bosh is this decade's version of larry johnson. great bball player, but not quite as memorable as the big names. id throw him in a category with dwight howard; great bball players for sure

Ducan is the exact same as Bosh IMO, Duncan stands out for the excact reasons braves said. He had good role players (so he won championships) and in the United States which btw that team was voted for most patriotic fans ... San Antonio only has the spurs and they are f'n die hard because of it. You saw more Spurs cars with decals and **** in Texas than any other team.

Bosh has had plenty of nights where he has gone for 40 points 20 rebounds etc. The dude is really good, but I think it will be hard to see it now with the time-share. Though I think we will see hwo hardcore he can defend people when they face tough opponents.

Larry Johnson always sucked and was overated. Shaq was good because of his size and had a few years of dominance. Shaq NEVER had an outside shot and could hardly ever hit a free throw. Bosh has an oustide shot, inside game, killer d, and can hit free throws and occasionally 3's!

I think everyone needs to accept the fact that there will never be another Jordan. Just let Lebron be Lebron.

I thought last nights game was great. Went exactly how I hoped it would. Great performance by Lebron and now it's time for everyone to move on.

Agreed with bold.

strongly disagree with underlined. HAha ... I dont think Cleveland will let him move on ... he will continue to get booed for many seasons to come. The dude had an interfere and they totally set it up afte the game so he could apolagize and asked him if he wanted to and he said "no I dont want to apologize for nothing." Cleveland aint gonna let that sit.

Last edited: