Mediabook Solaris (2002) (Blu-ray Mediabook)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: March 31st, 2017
Purchase: Amazon.de
Price: €25.99

81HJUZr4aPL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Great news :woot: I ordered the Vinyl Soundtrack from Invada and was just thinking last night this is not available on blu-ray now this finally on blu-ray + the original Tarkovsky version included does this indicate a wider blu-ray release UK version? Think I will have to order this :naughty:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Great news :woot: I ordered the Vinyl Soundtrack from Invada and was just thinking last night this is not available on blu-ray now this finally on blu-ray + the original Tarkovsky version included does this indicate a wider blu-ray release UK version? Think I will have to order this :naughty:
The vinyl is actually what got me searching for a Blu-ray release of the movie, because I've never seen it before... was surprised to discover that it's never been released on Blu until now! I'm also hoping more versions will pop up worldwide... guess we'll have to wait and see. Fingers crossed! :D

Reactions: Travis Bickle
The vinyl is actually what got me searching for a Blu-ray release of the movie, because I've never seen it before... was surprised to discover that it's never been released on Blu until now! I'm also hoping more versions will pop up worldwide... guess we'll have to wait and see. Fingers crossed! :D
Well I placed an order last night but if a UK release surfaces I might cancel will have to wait & see :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles