Spaceballs (4K + Blu-ray FuturePak) (Collector's Edition) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: Summer 2024 TBC
Purchase link: Les Gardiens du Cinéma (shipping only to Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland)
Price: €44.99
Note: Limited to 1500 copies. Includes a full slip + FuturePak featuring original artwork + booklet + more than 2 hours of bonus material (including a video decoding "Les Gardiens du Cinéma") + an easter egg for adventurers! (accessible from the film menu)

Spaceballs.png

Last edited:
Need more info and pics, like what's that 'Cinema Garden' is about, if there's any carrots in it, and if it's in French only, but I'd jump on almost any special edition of this movie. It was my Star Wars. Hell, I think I watched it before Star Wars. Ewoks TV movies too.
Maybe that's why I'm so screwed up... :sour:

Is this a new 'exclusives' company?
'Cause they're also doing Return of the Living Dead in a similar edition, and seem to already have released Jeepers Creepers 2, with a choice of THREE finishes on the Metalpak/Futurepack/Whatever:

JeepersCreepers2FR.jpg

Yes, they are a new company, grew out of a YouTube channel, it seems, and JP2 was their first release.
Here's their main guy talking about it for 40 minutes, but barely showing anything (you'd think being collector enthusiasts with their own channel they'd have a proper unboxing...):

Last edited:
Need more info and pics, like what's that 'Cinema Garden' is about, if there's any carrots in it, and if it's in French only, but I'd jump on almost any special edition of this movie. It was my Star Wars. Hell, I think I watched it before Star Wars. Ewoks TV movies too.
Maybe that's why I'm so screwed up... :sour:

According to this video,

front art will be this:

IMG_9589.jpeg

Fortunately, title will be in English.

Booklet will be in French language.

Reactions: Lenny Nero