Release date: October 27, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €19.99 - €14.99

2D_Spacewalker_SB_RGB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
Needs more aliens...:rofl:
Actually looks really good - Capelight don't tend to have English subs though on non-english lang. releases do they?

Actually looks really good - Capelight don't tend to have English subs though on non-english lang. releases do they?
Many recent Capelight releases do have English subtitles, e.g., Mojin - The Lost Legend, Hardcore Henry, The Boondock Saints, Babadook, The Signal, Enemy. On the other hand, e.g., Infini (from 2015) didn't have English subtitles.

I'm cautiously hopeful that this title will have English subtitles, too :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: EvilThing

Many recent Capelight releases do have English subtitles, e.g., Mojin - The Lost Legend, Hardcore Henry, The Boondock Saints, Babadook, The Signal, Enemy. On the other hand, e.g., Infini (from 2015) didn't have English subtitles.

I'm cautiously hopeful that this title will have English subtitles, too :LOL:
Capelight have confirmed that there's no English subs on this one unfortunately.

Capelight have confirmed that there's no English subs on this one unfortunately.
That is a bit of a disappoinment :(

For me, the price would need to go down a lot to get this and another release to watch.

Thanks for the info, though :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Sadly, mine came out with a few hairline scratches on the gloss, even after a replacement, is that a manufacturing issue for this release?