Spider-Man 1-3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

May 30, 2012
Germany
Amazon.de is listing a Steelbook for the Spider-Man Trilogy.

Link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B008PSIF2Y/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release Date: November 8th, 2012

image.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to funkeule)

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks nice. If it has embossing/debossing, it would be even better. Just ordered.

Would not bet on it, but who knows...
Think for 25,99 (22,99 for a short time) we will have a clean front and back artwork and HOPEFULLY inside art!!!

But this artwork "screams" for international release as they only need to change the paper card...

Reactions: jbsolo
Think I'll wait to see if this has a clean back and inside art. The recent quality UK releases have turned these 2 things into a must for me with new releases, and anything less feels pretty crap when you get it.

It looks nice. If it has embossing/debossing, it would be even better. Just ordered.

Would not bet on it, but who knows...
Think for 25,99 (22,99 for a short time) we will have a clean front and back artwork and HOPEFULLY inside art!!!

But this artwork "screams" for international release as they only need to change the paper card...

Guys, guys ... remember which country this steelbook comes from ...
I for one don't have high hopes for anything, so I can't be disapointed.
But preordered nonetheless ...

What is it with these trilogy Steelbooks? Just release them separately please. I would much prefer it anyway and i'm sure there are a few people not so keen on Spiderman 3 who would appreciate the choice of buying that one or not.