Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
it appears from here out that its only going to be 3 FACs per GB order now so with FAC site deducting VAT for me the prices from them direct on some orders might be a bit cheaper.

it appears from here out that its only going to be 3 FACs per GB order now so with FAC site deducting VAT for me the prices from them direct on some orders might be a bit cheaper.
That depends on the FAC release and what extras are in the release as in extra artcards or keychains etc as in the weight is heavier than usual
If each FAC release is normal weight you can combine 4 FAC
When it's a Hardbox you can combine 1 FAC

The FAC releases affected so far for 3 FACs only is if combining with one of the following releases Bad Boys 1, Passengers, Miss Peregrine, Black Hawk Down, Logan E1.

What's the price for shipping one fac through the GB?

There's no other facs coming up that I want but I'm interested in the spidey slip (E2)

Wondering if it's worth joining the GB for one editon

What's the price for shipping one fac through the GB?

There's no other facs coming up that I want but I'm interested in the spidey slip (E2)

Wondering if it's worth joining the GB for one editon
Standard FAC releases
EU (European Union)
1 to 2 FACs = 330 CZK
3 to 4 FACs = 480 CZK

Hardbox would be CZK 480 but you can combine with 1 FAC

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Standard FAC releases if no restriction on combining
EU (European Union)
1 to 2 FACs = 330 CZK
3 to 4 FACs = 480 CZK

Hardbox would be CZK 480 but you can combine with 1 FAC

Cheers

Hmmm that's about £11.50

On top of what will be nearly £40 for the E2 I imagine. Don't really fancy paying that for one film Arena editon :(

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Cheers

Hmmm that's about £11.50

On top of what will be nearly £40 for the E2 I imagine. Don't really fancy paying that for one film Arena editon :(
This is why most of us who use Karel's GB's and it's to use the option to combine
3-4 FAC releases shipping cost = £16.26
3 releases works out at £5.42 each for shipping while 4 releases = £4.06 each depending on exchange rate at the time

Is there any other FAC releases you might be interested in getting after this release as karel will hold for you to combine with later release and that way you will save on shipping costs

so glad they are offering just the steelbook.. I don't like any of the slips and it has the best looking art out of all the editions (no flying Spider-man)

This is why most of us who use Karel's GB's and it's to use the option to combine
3-4 FAC releases shipping cost = £16.26
3 releases works out at £5.42 each for shipping while 4 releases = £4.06 each

Is there any other FAC releases you might be interested in getting after this release as karel will hold for you to combine with later release and that way you will save on shipping costs

Oh yeah I know that, I've had 6 off him all together (2 combined on the old shipping prices and 4 with the newer prices) but all this was like a year ago.
My last load with 4 combined he held for nearly 9 months because there was none I wanted until 10cl came up lol

But currently there's nothing I want so that's why I didn't want to 100% jump on the GB

I'm a bit fussy with fac as you must know by now (lol)

Only thing I can think of is I get mine combined with another Uk member and then send it to me once it arrives to them and I pay my part of the shipping etc but then that most likely adds up to the shipping for one editon anyway after I pay a % of the shipping to them and then shipping to me. I'll be saving about £3 lol

Lgans was going to help me but there was a bit of miscommunication on my side and he thought I wanted the unnumbered version. But without seeing he whole beauty shot of E2 I can't make that decision yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Oh yeah I know that, I've had 6 off him all together (2 combined on the old shipping prices and 4 with the newer prices) but all this was like a year ago.
My last load with 4 combined he held for nearly 9 months because there was none I wanted until 10cl came up lol

But currently there's nothing I want so that's why I didn't want to 100% jump on the GB

I'm a bit fussy with fac as you must know by now (lol)

Only thing I can think of is I get mine combined with another Uk member and then send it to me once it arrives to them and I pay my part of the shipping etc but then that most likely adds up to the shipping for one editon anyway after I pay a % of the shipping to them and then shipping to me. I'll be saving about £3 lol

Lgans was going to help me but there was a bit of miscommunication on my side and he thought I wanted the unnumbered version. But without seeing he whole beauty shot of E2 I can't make that decision yet.
9 months waiting that's painful :rofl:
I don't think I could wait that long I would order something even if it was not essential to make sure I got delivery quicker :LOL:

With their new Packing way of shipping in hard white Styrofoam good luck getting your FAC Undamaged during shipping(this will be a gamble)... hard casing used for Packing will not protect the FAC well - any hit to the box during shipping and if Shipping Box is dented it will transfer the shock and packing material to the FAC :confused:

They used to pack so well with lots of bubble wrap and reinforced cardboard at each end but now this new way of packing, does not offer confidence.

I will be grabbing the one click for this if anybody wants to combine to the UK (if I am lucky enough)

This will be my first FAC but the one click is 3 or 4 steelbooks in the set isn't it? So adding an extra steel will make no difference?

I will be grabbing the one click for this if anybody wants to combine to the UK (if I am lucky enough)

This will be my first FAC but the one click is 3 or 4 steelbooks in the set isn't it? So adding an extra steel will make no difference?

Lately because of the weight of many FAC editions there is a Maximum 3 FAC Fullslip Editions per shipping Box (or if The Editions are ''heavier'' or ''lighter'' then usual, it will impact the amount that can be shipped per Box).

Last edited:
Would love to grab a copy of just the steelbook, but I planned to do that with Logan and completely missed out... I'm guessing this one will also be a very fast seller!

Currently Maximum 3 FAC Fullslip Editions per shipping Box (or if The Editions are ''heavier'' then usual, it will impact the amount that can be shipped per Box)

Hmmm... so if I combined it would be across two shipping boxes regardless. So I am better to just keep my one shipping box with all 3 editions in it and not combine with anybody?
It would be advantageous to the person who wants just one edition, but not for myself who wants the one click?

You can tell it's my first FAC.

Hmmm... so if I combined it would be across two shipping boxes regardless. So I am better to just keep my one shipping box with all 3 editions in it and not combine with anybody?
It would be advantageous to the person who wants just one edition, but not for myself who wants the one click?

You can tell it's my first FAC.

The detailed instructions will be in the ''Shipping PM Invoice'' you will be getting close to release date :thumbs:
However, lately ''FAC Fullslip editions'' are on the heavier side, so I would doubt very much if you could add more than 3 Spiderman edition in 1 shipping Box.

Reactions: St4rlord
Ah ok. If the one click contains 4 individuals then (maniacs collectors box?) in that case if I have to split them anyway then I might as well have somebody else who only wants one edition to be added to one of mine.
If not, i'll just pay regardless because I want this bad boy!

Ah ok. If the one click contains 4 individuals then (maniacs collectors box?) in that case if I have to split them anyway then I might as well have somebody else who only wants one edition to be added to one of mine.
If not, i'll just pay regardless because I want this bad boy!

I Have never gotten a Maniacs Box but if I am not mistaken there must be a special unique shipping price for the Box as Karel would not split the Maniacs Box if you ordered one. Maniacs Box will contain 4 Fullslip Editions and 1 just the WEA Steelbook same format as Alien:Covenant

FAC SPIDER-MAN: Homecoming MANIACS Collector's BOX (featuring E1 + E2 + E3 + E5) + EDITION #4 WEA Exclusive Steelbook (4K UHD 3D + 2D)

I Have never gotten a Maniacs Box but if I am not mistaken there must be a special unique shipping price for the Box as Karel would not split the Maniacs Box if you ordered one. Maniacs Box will contain 4 Fullslip Editions and 1 just the WEA Steelbook same format as Alien:Covenant

FAC SPIDER-MAN: Homecoming MANIACS Collector's BOX (featuring E1 + E2 + E3 + E5) + EDITION #4 WEA Exclusive Steelbook (4K UHD 3D + 2D)

Oh I see... so there are 5 in one box. Okay, that will be fine then I guess. No idea how much shipping would be for that but I'm guessing this is FACs version of the 'one click' and these editions together
have no other alternative other than to buy them individually?