Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
That's quite obviously something much heavier put on top of the box containing the steel. Whatever it was, it has just sat there for a long time and crushed it, bending the steel in the process as it clearly could not take the weight. Either that or it was thrown on it with some force.

I feel for ya @rschiks. That is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: rschiks
Well, yes, like 99.999% of the population, I don't work for the post. I'm not assuming anything. I'm stating what I think, which is that they should automatically assume the contents are ruined and accept liability. They can still send the package along, but they should leave a note with it or place a call to you stating that they will help you out now since they wrecked it.
Out of respect for one of our elite Ninjas, don't say "wrecked it.";)
It hurts to see those pictures of the damage. EEK!

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
Well, yes, like 99.999% of the population, I don't work for the post. I'm not assuming anything. I'm stating what I think, which is that they should automatically assume the contents are ruined and accept liability. They can still send the package along, but they should leave a note with it or place a call to you stating that they will help you out now since they wrecked it.

Well, I am sure the Post Office have by-laws in place for cases like these. The customer should document everything and file a claim with the PO if insurance is included.

Reactions: t123_2003
i still haven't recieved my package yet and the tracking hasn't updated since the third of January, does anybody else have the same issue?:dunno:

Anyone willing to sell their 4K copy? Really want this. So if anyone is willing to sell let me know your price. Thanks
(I know my feedback isn’t the best. But I now take my trading and buying here on HD Ninja seriously)

Anyone willing to sell their 4K copy? Really want this. So if anyone is willing to sell let me know your price. Thanks
(I know my feedback isn’t the best. But I now take my trading and buying here on HD Ninja seriously)

Just some friendly advice mate, especially for new traders.
You agree with a deal you stick with it.
You want some help assistance with sourcing steels and a member has made the effort, you stick with it and make payment as expected. Don't go trying to find it cheaper after you agreed the deal. Take it seriously next time.

I wish you all the best in the future.