Attachments

• 10917995-1392410498-599271.jpg
    10917995-1392410498-599271.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 325
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like it. I think the price is not bad aswell. I love the second spidey and can handle the first. I'll prob never watch the 3rd ever again. Pre orders for now and may cancel before release
That will look good in gloss

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

I didn't know there was one! What's the finish on the German?

GERMAN STEELBOOK

It lacked Spidey 2.1 and the 2nd disc on Spidey 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the german trilogy set and its awesome. Only thing that would make me buy this would be if they made it glossy. I put my own english discs in the case as they contain spidery 2.1 and the german set didnt.

If it were individual releases, it would have probably been the canadian ones recycled for the UK, and they did not go down very well. They tried to flog them in Japan, and they didnt do much better.

The canadian individual steels were an embaresment to all steelbooks everywere.

Reactions: 8bitninja
Son of a.....I was saying to myself today there ought to be a steelbook of these in the run up to the next movie!

Hmm, 3 individual steels would of been nice, but I suppose £20 for all 3 is better then £60 for the lot. And not having to pay £20 for Spiderman 3 is a bonus right? XD Also the movies got 4K rereleases not long ago, so wonder if these will be 4K.

Now I just have to sell my normal boxset of these films...with an unplayable Spiderman 3. XD

Wow - now that's sod's law since I had the German steel delivered a couple of weeks back and as others have done, swapped out the discs from a nasty looking boxset I picked up from eBay on the cheap - pretty happy with that though so will pass on this...

I never did get around to ordering the German steelbook, even though I really wanted it... so I'm definitely in for this one! :scat:

Reactions: LGrima