Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: {param} $19.98
Purchase Link: JB Hifi

Actual pic: (tx to ricster)
116154.jpg

Last edited:
Was interested in whether we would get a FS/play-style cover. I already got both types, so this is for someone else.

really really love this cover..pre-ordered

I'm sure ezydvd will be sending me a cancellation email soon if this is an exclusive to JB HiFi??

really really love this cover..pre-ordered

I'm sure ezydvd will be sending me a cancellation email soon if this is an exclusive to JB HiFi??

You should have received an email about honouring the order...I did for Iron Man...Personally, I wouldn't cancel...If this is an JB exclusive printed on a slip...How is EZY going to get round this? Interesting :scat:

You should have received an email about honouring the order...I did for Iron Man...Personally, I wouldn't cancel...If this is an JB exclusive printed on a slip...How is EZY going to get round this? Interesting :scat:

I got an email that all were metal slipcases and not steelbooks and to email if I wanted to cancel my order. I had to email by 07/22. So, they are going through with the order. It will be interesting to see if they are truely JB exclusives.

EEK! HUGE PRICE HIKE...JB HI FI..PRE-ORDER NOW $26.98...was $15.98
glad i got in early

UPDATE..Seems JB had a brain phase for a couple minutes then adjusted it.

Last edited:
The last 2 orders that I've received from them have had a low value declared and no customs! Packaged in a box with peanuts as well.

I rec'd this the other day, but unfortunately it came with a scratch across part of the title. :(

I rec'd this the other day, but unfortunately it came with a scratch across part of the title. :(

Gutted. They do tend to scratch very easily these. My iron man is twisted and has a scratch. I've sorted the twisting by pulling it into shape but can't do anything about the scratches :(