Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: December 10, 2008

clone.jpg

Pics courtesy @Drum18

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
Finally got my hands on the Star Wars clone wars blu ray edition .. hopefully they come out with rebels season 3 and 4..

Attachments

• 65B334DB-04C3-43C4-B2A8-F2507E805769.jpeg
    65B334DB-04C3-43C4-B2A8-F2507E805769.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 335
  • Thanks
Reactions: GoDo and dfoles
Finally got my hands on the Star Wars clone wars blu ray edition .. hopefully they come out with rebels season 3 and 4..

Yeah, I wish Zavvi would get on those other two seasons. Any word if they at least plan to do them? Do you think they'd actually tell me anything if I asked? In my dreams, Disney will release steelbooks of each season of The Clone Wars too...

Yeah, I wish Zavvi would get on those other two seasons. Any word if they at least plan to do them? Do you think they'd actually tell me anything if I asked? In my dreams, Disney will release steelbooks of each season of The Clone Wars too...
I feel they will eventually release them, but not for another year or so. Season 2 was just released this past September. Yea maybe. Especially with season 6 coming out soon

I couldn´t find a single one listed anywhere.. not even listed in completed/sold auctions on ebay
and seems the US DVD Steelbook already sells for like 75.... at least there was one sold for that
how much would I have to pay to get this.. just to give me an idea...

I couldn´t find a single one listed anywhere.. not even listed in completed/sold auctions on ebay
and seems the US DVD Steelbook already sells for like 75.... at least there was one sold for that

Depends on the seller, right? That person would set a price and you have to figure out if you think it's reasonable or not.

I remember a time in the early days when this edition would go for $100 - $150.

Reactions: TobGud
Well about a year ago I found one on eBay under auction but it got to 100 and I stopped. I think someone won it for 115.. I regretted right after. But it took a year later to see it on eBay again n guy had it on best offer but he wanted 200.. so I asked 150 n he said nah but it was still there for 2 weeks n had it down to 150 and I asked 130 n he said yea. Just gotta stay committed lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-...-STEELBOOK-SUPER-RARE-NEW-SEALED/183834917582

Is a price of US$ 110 fair for this release? Steel is used and without the J-card.
Thanks for help!

Is a price of US$ 110 fair for this release? Steel is used and without the J-card.
Thanks for help!
Always a tricky question for something that is rarely sold like this one.

I would say "yeah"... but still, depends if
a) you're a Star Wars completist (like I am)
b) if you normally open your steels
c) if your everyday currency is $US or greater (£/€), ok... but if like me US 110$ means 150$ CAD, well then, that's another story...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Dirk69
Always a tricky question for something that is rarely sold like this one.

I would say "yeah"... but still, depends if
a) you're a Star Wars completist (like I am)
b) if you normally open your steels
c) if your everyday currency is $US or greater (£/€), ok... but if like me US 110$ means 150$ CAD, well then, that's another story...

Yes, I am a Star Wars completist....and that’s part of the problem... Haha
Price is in Euro, so that‘s OK
But the missing J-card is the main reason why I‘m still thinking about.

Thanks for help!
Think of it this way, though: If you bought this for $110 today, and then next week Zavvi announces a full set of CW steelbooks, would you feel good about the $110? I figure it's only a matter of time until we get a complete CW set in steels, so I'm happy to wait for those.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Dirk69