Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mates, some great news for those who are disappointed of the artwork for this WEA release. Over in the blu-ray.com forum, Blufans messenger says:
"A great news everyone! Because we always listen and value fans' input and feedback, Blufans has made a decision over the weekend to cancel the already approved WEA despite the effort and time they have put into. Please expect a revised WEA in next couple days! Thank you all!".
Cross fingers the second coming will be BRILLIANT! Stay tuned.

@elle82 @lenticularis @chunk check out the news from @BlusteelBernie!! :thumbs:

@TheJoker dead right, i was happy that the saga had neatly concluded its stories, but this really caught my attention.
giphy.gif

That's good that Blufans is willing to improve on this, I really do hope this turns out to be the artwork were looking for, there has been a lot of dissapointment with Star Wars Steelbooks since Disney took over.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
@elle82 @lenticularis @chunk check out the news from @BlusteelBernie!! :thumbs:

@TheJoker dead right, i was happy that the saga had neatly concluded its stories, but this really caught my attention.
giphy.gif

I was gonna skip this release as I've already spent £60 on the best buy steel and the 3D digibook.. and when I saw blufans art it was a very easy pass.. if they get it right this time I may be tempted as I do love this film:drool:

I was gonna skip this release as I've already spent £60 on the best buy steel and the 3D digibook.. and when I saw blufans art it was a very easy pass.. if they get it right this time I may be tempted as I do love this film:drool:

Same Here, got The ''Nova Choice'' which is Simply Superb :drool: The Finish treatment on BB-8 is really nicely done, this is Nova not playing around !!! The Chosen Art and treatment done for Fullslip B this is my favorite :oohyeah: This release kicks Ass :Snap: I also got the Digibook when it was released 3D, but I would go for Blufans Still depending on the Art.

But Still That Nova Makeover jeezzzz :drool::drool::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Ayyyyyy. Now that's what I'm talking about! Glad to see they were able to use that one sheet after all.

Now onto the slips. Nova's will be tough to beat, but I can't wait to see what Blufans has cooked up in the lenti department.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl and milky