Slipcover Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (Gold Holiday Slipcover) [USA]

AirZonk

Premium Supporter
May 23, 2012
Release date: December 6, 2016
Purchase link: Walmart B&M exclusive
Price: $24.99 (USD)

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 12.34.06 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not see them at the Walmart store I visited today.
I just realized the release date is Dec 06th!? I was at WM on 6th but i didnt see anything, so this might be US exclusive. But if you didnt see them today, then either they are OOS or haven't been put on the shelves yet.

Thanks to the mod for adding the picture. I was in a rush when I was in Walmart the other night and forgot to take one. If anyone is looking for it they are located at the bottom of the four sided new release rack.

Thanks to the mod for adding the picture. I was in a rush when I was in Walmart the other night and forgot to take one. If anyone is looking for it they are located at the bottom of the four sided new release rack.
Going to stop by my local store today after work :thumbs:

My local store had a few, but not in great conditions! :squint:
20161213_095909.jpg

Fu**ing Walmart employees don't give a sh*t about slipcovers! :mad: :banghead: But I also wasn't to happy about having to cough up almost $22 for this Holiday Edition :rolleyes: On my way to ebay, hopefully I can find the slip ONLY.

Reactions: AlienKing
Hello - I'm new to these boards. Was wondering if anyone had an additional copy of both the DVD and Blu-Ray + DVD + HD combos of The Force Awakens with the gold slipcases that they would sell. I am searching high and low for these to add to my collection and unfortunately missed them when initially released.