Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 2017
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
Limited to 1000 copies - WWA steelbook - Double sided lenti slip case - 2D, 3D and bonus disc

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play to opening yours, what are the cards like?

Mine arrived and has a serious case of wrinkly cellophane so the Lenti on the front doesn't look quite as crisp as those who have already posted images :(
my ocd level is over 9000, so I feel your pain, but hey, better than getting a damaged copy or a loose disc.

Fair play to opening yours, what are the cards like?

Mine arrived and has a serious case of wrinkly cellophane so the Lenti on the front doesn't look quite as crisp as those who have already posted images :(
I use a hairdryer on mine, lightly dust over it, not focusing on any area. Not too close either, too much heat will make it tear but it should tighten it out:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
Mine has arrived today, unfortunately the steelbook spine has no title, the beautys has the title on the steelbook spine ??????
whats wrong ????
They used the NA steel in the mockups by mistake. It was confirmed shortly before the group buy went live, but they never got around to fixing the beauty shots. It's a shame; the NA steel is really sharp with the debossed title, glossy finish, and spine title.

Last edited: