Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange how a lot people hated this steelbook and now because it gets a number and some postcards it's hot.
I know you're exaggerating somewhat ;) but to emphasize, this comes with slightly more than just a "number" and "postcards" :LOL:

We have full/lenti slips, booklet, art cards, postcards, Lenti spine magnet :OMG: and pre-order PET slips! :woot: It's a given - the steel isn't great (we know that :p ) but everything else is SICK! :D:thumbs:

I know you're exaggerating somewhat ;) but to emphasize, this comes with slightly more than just a "number" and "postcards" :LOL:

We have full/lenti slips, booklet, art cards, postcards, Lenti spine magnet :OMG: and pre-order PET slips! :woot: It's a given - the steel isn't great (we know that :p ) but everything else is SICK! :D:thumbs:
we can always put the BB edition in it and put this steelbook in the trash....SIMPLE! lol...i will try to get it but i i can not it will b ok too...

I look forward tomorrow to see what the posts in the thread will be after 14.00 :LOL::rofl:

I expect total meltdown of Nova Website the demand simply is way beyond the supply available
You have better chance if your located in Korea and are using the nova local Korea website

The international Website won't cope tomorrow unless a lot just don't bother trying which I cant see happening

Reactions: goufcustom