1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously I'm in! :D

Here's my concepts...

View attachment 207510 View attachment 207511

Jeez noodles, gave me a heart attack nearly. My page loaded up with the images of your concept but not the text and I thought there was 2 version lol both look amazi
Thanks

I sure hope this is Zavvis exclusive announcement for tonight as mentioned on their twitter

Haven't been on it a while and didn't realise the mentioned an announcement

Reactions: Noodles
I actually hope they DONT continue with the same design as the latest releases. I dont really like the fronts at all.
The back should be the front on all of them and the back something else entirely.

Jeez noodles, gave me a heart attack nearly. My page loaded up with the images of your concept but not the text and I thought there was 2 version lol both look amazi

Haven't been on it a while and didn't realise the mentioned an announcement

Their announcement says midnight 17/12/15 could have sworn it said 15/12/15 earlier.

I'm not going mad, their facebook and twitter posts were edited. There is still a comment on their facebook from a disgruntled Star Wars fan who thought he would miss out by watching the premier on the 15th.

Reactions: Flloydo
This better not be half arsed. It needs to be the best thing they can make with such a highly anticipated releases of a huge franchise

They already messed up their previous steelbooks. I mean having the villains on FIVE of the steelbook yet a good character on one of them. Yoda should have been replaced with Count Dooku and for the Empire Strikes Back instead of a generic stormtrooper it should have been Boba Fett.

I'd rather they release this one with the poster artwork and then (hate to bloody say it) re-release the others to match it. If this is just going to be a steelbook with a huge front cover of Kylo Ren then I'm out.

Thanks

I sure hope this is Zavvis exclusive announcement for tonight as mentioned on their twitter
It's not tonight it's Thursday Midnight
Star Wars Day 17/12/15
Join us for Star Wars Day from 00:01 on the 17th for exciting exclusives, product launches and the best Star Wars deals:
Some items will be exclusives
I don't think it's a steelbook but I could be wrong we will find out on Thursday if it is
It's most likely pop vinyl exclusives or something similar

image.jpeg

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
It's not tonight it's Thursday Midnight
Star Wars Day 17/12/15
Join us for Star Wars Day from 00:01 on the 17th for exciting exclusives, product launches and the best Star Wars deals:
Some items will be exclusives
I don't think it's a steelbook but I could be wrong we will find out on Thursday if it is
It's most likely pop vinyl exclusives or something similar

View attachment 207517

Yeah, i noticed that thanks. They edited the post, earlier today it said 15th on facebook and twitter. There is still a comment on facebook from someone thinking they may miss out on something due to going to the premier lol. They must have thought twice.

Reactions: paulboland
This better not be half arsed. It needs to be the best thing they can make with such a highly anticipated releases of a huge franchise

They already messed up their previous steelbooks. I mean having the villains on FIVE of the steelbook yet a good character on one of them. Yoda should have been replaced with Count Dooku and for the Empire Strikes Back instead of a generic stormtrooper it should have been Boba Fett.

I'd rather they release this one with the poster artwork and then (hate to bloody say it) re-release the others to match it. If this is just going to be a steelbook with a huge front cover of Kylo Ren then I'm out.
They were Fox releases not Disney
Fox keep the Blu-ray and DVD distribution rights for the previous Star Wars films until 2020 and permentally for Star Wars 1977

Disney only have the Blu-ray and DVD rights for the Force Awakens and future Star Wars films but do have the rights for digital copies as in ITunes of all the Star Wars Films

Even after 2020 Disney will not have the Blu-ray/DVD distributions rights to Star Wars 1977 that remains with Fox
That will mean a Box Set will have to be a joint venture between Fox and Disney if it includes Star Wars 1977

Last edited:
  • Informative
They were Fox releases not Disney
Fox keep the Blu-ray and DVD distribution rights for the previous Star Wars films until 2020 and permentally for Star Wars 1977

Disney only have the Blu-ray and DVD rights for the Force Awakens and future Star Wars films but do have the rights for digital copies as in ITunes of all the Star Wars Films

Even after 2020 they will not have the distributions rights to Star Wars 1977 that remains with Fox

But why would that stop them designing a similar art?

Dinsey have just released everything with a villains and hero slips so it makes sense to me to match the "Fox" Star Wars steels

I know the feeling. I have until Saturday to keep away from spoilers. (He says while writing on a Star Wars thread)
I eneded up booking tickets for Thursday day for round the corner to me for pretty much the same reason

I plan to go on Friday. Which means having to go into hiding until then. No social media - that's going to require some force... pun intended. ;)

But why would that stop them designing a similar art?

Dinsey have just released everything with a villains and hero slips so it makes sense to me to match the "Fox" Star Wars steels
They were Fox releases the Blu Ray Steelbook releases not Disney Releases
Disney Classics Heros and Villians Slips noting to do with Star Wars

Fox keep all distribution rights for Blu-ray and DVD of Star Wars prequels and Star Wars parts 4/5/6 until 2020 and forever with Star Wars 1977 because lucasfilms did not own the rights to Star Wars 1977

Disney won't be doing any Blu Ray releases of the older films until after 2020 and never for Star Wars 1977

The Blu Ray and DVD Artwork and Distrubution until 2020 is with Fox with the previous Films not Disney

Disney may decide to use similar artwork style for the Force Awakens that was used by Fox previously and future Star War Films but may also do something different don't be surprised if it's like what they do with other Disney Steelbook releases that use WWA Artwork for new films

I hope the spine has a title and not like what they usually do with Steelbooks like they do with Marvel releases

Any Blu Ray or DVD release of Star Wars 1977 even after 2020 will be a Fox release not Disney and for Disney to include it in a Box set will require Fox to agree to it

Last edited: