SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ferrari, could you check the link-that thread is not active at this time, maybe you meant to post a different link? Thanks!

Snooloui's bank holiday code is also working on the Beyond 2 Souls and Zavvi exclusive Castlevania Lords of Shadow collection PS3 steelbooks.

Castlevania collection includes LoS plus 2 lots of DLC and the HD version (think it's a download) of Mirrors of Fate for less than buying MoF seperately on 3DS.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Play exclusive Bad Boys steelbook £7.99 at base.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks a lot man! I just went through my pre-orders and saved about $30 myself. I usually can't be bothered with the codes as they seem to be more of a hassel to go though my orders & cancel, but the awesome structure of your post made it easy for me. Great job Snoo!