Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine not dispatched yet and going by this I might have to wait until December . . . which I don't mind:-

"SteelbookBlurayNews: I queried this with Zavvi. they told that some copies will ship out directly spare stocks, but most will be sent in December. My guess is they're waiting for additional stocks".

EDIT 9th Dec. - Dispatched.

EDIT 12th Dec. - Received. Not bad at all . . . clever touch with the face - looks white at one angle (with a slight greenish tinge) but when tilted looks bare metal . . . very subtle steelbook and much more elegant than if they'd used the overly bright j-card image. No complaints from me and back in stock as I write this:-

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/stephe...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

French unboxing (same as ours apart from the colour of the disc and the j-card):-

Last edited:
Arrived a full week before the "official" release date, but its a shoddy Steelbook in my opinion. Wish I hadn't bothered, and even sorer now that I've actually opened it!

The reasons have been exhausted in previous posts, but the red is FAR too dark, the lack of back art lazy, and its already irritating me that it says "Stephen King IT" on the spine rather than "Stephen King's IT". Inexplicably this will probably still sell out in the next few days but it really doesent deserve to.

A £9.99 title at best. Just hoping Blade 2 is better quality once it finally gets here!

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
Arrived a full week before the "official" release date, but its a shoddy Steelbook in my opinion. Wish I hadn't bothered, and even sorer now that I've actually opened it!

The reasons have been exhausted in previous posts, but the red is FAR too dark, the lack of back art lazy, and its already irritating me that it says "Stephen King IT" on the spine rather than "Stephen King's IT". Inexplicably this will probably still sell out in the next few days but it really doesent deserve to.

A £9.99 title at best. Just hoping Blade 2 is better quality once it finally gets here!

Yeah, I got mine today and I'm gutted at how dark the artwork is. I was thinking it would be brighter like the damn insert/j-card thingie, but no. Kind of wished I hadn't bothered with this one now.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bigstevie8582

Yeah, I got mine today and I'm gutted at how dark the artwork is. I was thinking it would be brighter like the damn insert/j-card thingie, but no. Kind of wished I hadn't bothered with this one now.

You guys haven't seen any of the in hand pics up to now??

My copy arrived today matey. about as "in hand" as its gonna get!
Ok. No need for the sarcasm.

It's been released in multiple countries with multiple threads on this forum containing multiple in hand photos for months. It shouldn't come as a surprise now as to what the finish looks like unless you've been under a rock for the past 2 months! :rolleyes:

Reactions: lgans316
Ok. No need for the sarcasm.

It's been released in multiple countries with multiple threads on this forum containing multiple in hand photos for months. It shouldn't come as a surprise now as to what the finish looks like unless you've been under a rock for the past 2 months! :rolleyes:

Id edited this just as you replied because I wanted to elaborate. And my original post did say I was aware of the issues.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012