n3wk1d

HDzeta Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.11) [China] Boxset

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
n3wk1d submitted a new group buy:

Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.11) [China] Boxset - sucker punch, hdzeta,

This is the GB for
Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.11) [China] Boxset

sp-boxset-jpg.312128

TERMS:
- Hi-Def Ninja rules apply to this GB.
- Limit to ONE set per member.
Please subscribe to this thread so that you can be directly informed of updates.

IMPORTANT:

Stock will be reserved only after...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Hi there do you still One copy of the boxer left if so please can I have it can't believe I missed this. It's ok now got a choppy from a friend

Last edited:
Hi there do you still One copy of the boxer left if so please can I have it can't believe I missed this. It's ok now got a choppy from a friend
Look a couple of posts above dude, and buy it from the official website for 20 bucks cheaper than when it was in this group buy, $125 shipped.
These new kind of group buys, along with direct shipping, are not group buys at all anymore. Just a resale at a higher price.

• Thanks
Reactions: Csilla
I see the Full Slip and Lenti on the website but no Boxset? I don't even see the Boxset sold out on the website?
Also why is this already sold out? Guess I don't see where it says how many are or were available with this new GB system. 10 copies if that is true is not much of a Group Buy,
Whats the print run for this?