泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone in the uk who bought the boxset of this or the batman v superman boxset from the group buy have any customs charges ?
thanks
I bought this boxset from the GB and didn't have any customs charges. I was actually expecting/had put aside the money for them, but when it turned up the customs value had been marked as $16 so there weren't any.

Last edited:
Reactions: matt18
Those "buy it now"-prices are just wishful thinking of some megalomaniac scalpers and don't refect the true values of the products.
It's really funny to see that those guys do believe they can get away with this :hilarious:
Yeah we finally got someone brave enough to put these up for auction here in the U.S. and just as expected they didn't sell for $100. They sold for $70 and the box sold for $25 and now he wants $40 for the box lol gl with that. So as usual just wait for auctions instead of buy now ;)

recieved today from hdzeta shop my one-click : two scratches on the lenti-front. So sad , don't know what to do :(

IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0331.JPG

recieved today from hdzeta shop my one-click : two scratches on the lenti-front. So sad , don't know what to do :(

View attachment 323555 View attachment 323554
Can you be certain it's an actual scratch to the lenti itself? Otherwise, it may just be markings to the outer shrink wrap. Try gently moving the seal to see if the lines/scratches move OR, you could just go all out rogue and open it up :naughty::thumbs:

View attachment 323555 View attachment 323554

Try moving the plastic wrap by pushing it around with your finger, if it moves then it is the plastic. The only other way to make sure is if you open it. If it is really a scratch then contact HDzeta, they should be able to send you a new box.

Just recieved mine yesterday and I have a similar scratch to the plastic, but it only on the plastic. I will open mine anyway as I do with all my HDzeta boxsets as I can't resist the awesomness inside :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Woo Hoo I just won a Lenti for $44 shipped :) too bad he had a reserve :( O well better luck next year. Looks like these scalpers are going to be holding on to these for a while.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo I just won a Lenti for $42 shipped :) too bad he had a reserve :( O well better luck next year. Looks like these scalpers are going to be holding on to these for a while.

You must have been lucky then. This afternoon a lenti was sold for 75 € in Germany.

Can you be certain it's an actual scratch to the lenti itself? Otherwise, it may just be markings to the outer shrink wrap. Try gently moving the seal to see if the lines/scratches move OR, you could just go all out rogue and open it up :naughty::thumbs:

About 99% of the time it is the plastic wrap.

Try moving the plastic wrap by pushing it around with your finger, if it moves then it is the plastic. The only other way to make sure is if you open it. If it is really a scratch then contact HDzeta, they should be able to send you a new box.

Just recieved mine yesterday and I have a similar scratch to the plastic, but it only on the plastic. I will open mine anyway as I do with all my HDzeta boxsets as I can't resist the awesomness inside :naughty:
Unfortunately it is not a plastic wrap: then I'm moving a wrap , scratches doesn't moving and they also has a lenti effect -changing of colors

Status
Not open for further replies.