Digibook Suicide Squad (Limited Edition Digibook) [Australia]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: December 7, 2016
Purchase links: JB Hi-Fi - Sanity (With Bonus Numbered Poster)
Price: AUS $39.99 (JB Hi-Fi) - $32.99 (Sanity)

192315-L-LO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rodtp and elle82
Love it! :hungry: @rodtp and @elle82 Thanks for the pics Ninjas! :photo: :notworthy: :thumbs:
Youre welcome!! Theres a lot of pages, and some great photos. I loooove it!!!! And the pre order poster is amazing, I actually found a spot on my wall for it!!!!! My 11 year old daughter was like "OMG Mum that poster is aweeesome!!!!!! Can I watch suicide squad!?!?! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!?!?!?" And mean old me said "Well no, you cant". lol :rofl::rofl:

Youre welcome!! Theres a lot of pages, and some great photos. I loooove it!!!! And the pre order poster is amazing, I actually found a spot on my wall for it!!!!! My 11 year old daughter was like "OMG Mum that poster is aweeesome!!!!!! Can I watch suicide squad!?!?! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!?!?!?" And mean old me said "Well no, you cant". lol :rofl::rofl:
LOL! :hilarious: Your poor daughter, she probably just wants to be Negans little monster! :D :p
lol.JPG
:rofl:

And I agree with her, the poster is AWESOME! :woot: :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: rodtp and elle82
Im taking the sanity one with poster is no longer available? I have been tempted to get this for a while and did not know sanity sold it also.
But as its 20% off jb hifi and an extra 5% off think it might be time to buy, would have been cool with poster.
But with 25% off jb hifi and no mention of a poster im thinking this might have been when first out.