Surrogates Blu-ray Give-Away

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
616Ap0icnmL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

We're pleased to announce that we've been given a couple copies of Surrogates on Blu-ray to give away. We're not going to just throw these out at will though, lets make sure they get into some true Bruce Willis fan's hands! (Wow, say that 3x fast!) What better way to test your Bruce-ness by some gool ol' Bruce Willis trivia!

When will this take place? The trivia will take place on our forums the week before release. (Monday-Friday) Each day we will post a trivia question @ 7pm Est. (this should help with folks at work who dont have access to a cpu) First 2 correct answers will earn a point. The 2 users with the most points at the end of the week will receive Surrogates on Blu-ray during release week.

This contest is only eligible for our forum members, (with at least 10 posts) so if you're not a forum member, join up and get to posting and win yourself the intense, new blockbuster Surrogates on Blu-ray.

Rules: Contest rules are stated above and all forum members w/ at least 10 posts are eligible except myself and Horhay.

Surrogates is set to release on January 26th[/B

Bighorns: 1
Alpha: 1

Last edited:
EEK!EEK! WTF are you guys even talking about, we don't even know Alpha but from posts on here. I mean I would just buy Horns the damn movie before taking the time to "f"ing conspire to win it. That's just silly people. :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

Seriously, no conspiracys here, I am definitely motivated to get the blu. I'm a big Willis fan myself.

I know bighorns about as much as I know all of you.

If ever there were to be a conspiracy, I'll gladly take a banning, because I know there isn't one :D

Well Horns won't be able to do it today so no worries anyway. We're getting ready to get in the Expedition with 3 kids and a dog and drive for 12 hours to Palm Springs, CA so EEK!EEK! Well I'll be driving and the rest of them will be hooked up to some type of electronics. You can tell how slow Horns types as it takes him a good 2 minutes longer than Alpha. I'm sure you can imagine the time it takes him to send a text. He's a hunt and pecker. :hilarious::hilarious:

Well Horns won't be able to do it today so no worries anyway. We're getting ready to get in the Expedition with 3 kids and a dog and drive for 12 hours to Palm Springs, CA so EEK!EEK! Well I'll be driving and the rest of them will be hooked up to some type of electronics. You can tell how slow Horns types as it takes him a good 2 minutes longer than Alpha. I'm sure you can imagine the time it takes him to send a text. He's a hunt and pecker. :hilarious::hilarious:

oh you know you will be sending that text for him!

There's no conspiracy, I promise!! :hilarious: Just a huge Willis fan have been since the Moonlighting days.

EEK!EEK! WTF are you guys even talking about, we don't even know Alpha but from posts on here. I mean I would just buy Horns the damn movie before taking the time to "f"ing conspire to win it. That's just silly people. :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

Seriously, no conspiracys here, I am definitely motivated to get the blu. I'm a big Willis fan myself.

I know bighorns about as much as I know all of you.

If ever there were to be a conspiracy, I'll gladly take a banning, because I know there isn't one :D

If you haven't noticed, I'm a huge X-files fan. So I do like to think of how the Conspiracies work:) But I knew that it was two guys who like Willis like a fat man likes his ice cream :rolleyes:

I didn't mean to get any one mad or angry:tear: I just like to play around:)

RI

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't noticed, I'm a huge X-files fan. So I do like to think of how the Conspiracies work:) But I knew that it was two guys who like Willis like a fat man likes his ice cream :rolleyes:

I didn't mean to get any one mad or angry:tear: I just like to play around:)

RI

And I do like my Ice Cream! *lick*

sooooo wtf where's the question?

EDIT: Alright it's 6:17 CST here... I hope Wreck is ok.

I'm guessing tonight is out or I'm just going to miss this question... even though I was totally here the whole time since 6!

I only see me and Jefxfree logged in so I'm guessing it's no big deal

Last edited:
I just texted him and got the question for today, not really a question but yeah you get the point ;) . Name 3 movies of a DIFFERENT actor using Bruce's FIRST name.

Enter the Dragon - Bruce Lee
Army of Darkness - Bruce Cambell
Star Trek - Bruce Greenwood

or

Bruce Cambell

Army of Darkness
Evil Dead II
Spiderman

Last edited:
still no right answer btw!!!! Kinda a trick question, so remember first 2 to get this earn a point ...

Since it's Walter:

Atomic Attack
The Indian Fighter
Bigger Than Life

Walter Matthau should be a documented legend.. now that I've reviewed his catalogue.

Last edited: