(WINNER CHOSEN!) SWEET Candy Give-Away!!!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello NINJAS! To Continue this AWESOME Launch Party, I'll be hosting this Unique and One-of-a-kind Give-Away! :thumbs: THANKS again to all the EPIC Mods/Staff Members! @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck

CandyStore.jpg

I hope you've all had your Dental check up.... because this thread is gonna get SWEET! :naughty: As you all know by now, I'm also theCandy :cool: Man! :sing: "Come with me. And you'll be. In a world, of Pure imagination..." :sing: LOL! I'm not gonna sing that Song! :p

To the Winner of this Give-Away I will be offering a box of Goodies!!! I will Pay for everything (the cost of the Candies and the Shipping! ;)) This is also my way of showing my excitement and gratitude towards Winning my Challenge Coin!!! :thumbs:

full

To Enter:

Tell me your favorite Willy Wonka scene and why? And tell me how old
you were when you 1st saw it!

or /and

Photoshop my head onto a pic (of a scene/or of a character) of the movie!!! LOL! :LOL: :rofl:

Here's an Example: :D
LOL! Golden Ticket!.jpg

Here are some of my Face templates! :p
Constipated_Face1.jpg Ugly_Fart_Face2.jpg Fu--ing WOW_Face3.jpg Gonna_Slap YOU_Face4.jpg Dumb_Face5.jpg

Winner will be
selected via Random.org and the Give-Away will conclude on 8/8/14! :thumbs:

Enjoy my friends! :naughty: ;) :woot: :emb: And HAVE FUN!!! :wacky:

*List of Participants:

1. Towser
2. KD Scorp
3. denizen
4. cooey
5. Kuzco
6. kbr1656
7. Flip
8. pdbluray
9. dv8mad
10. meaner
11. whysoserious?
12. mnementh
13. Ricardo13
14. PKAVFC
15. Man on Wire
16. galareta2332
17. Jericho
18. @tridon *WINNER*
19. PunkNinja
20. Bluprint
21. Nyrvana

Last edited:
My favourite scene has to be when they're in that elevator thingy at the end... this can go sideways, front ways, diagonal ways, back ways and any ways you can even imagine. (From the first willy wonka)

This might seem a bit 'untraditional' as I'm not using the original willy wonka.. but there was a scene that came straight to mind when it came to photoshopping your head!

Get ready to have your head blown away!
bloodsnake meme.jpg

Do excuse the rubbish ability to put a head on a body... it's the best I can do on paint! Aha!

Thanks for the giveaway buddy!

My favourite scene was always when they first enter 'The Chocolate Room' and run around eating sweets like big kids (in the original version of course, not the crappy remake)

Thanks for the giveaway mate

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on your challenge coin. You earned it brother. I love all the scenes when the other children are being taken away and he makes sarcastic comments such as "Help. Police. Murder."

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Franky you have out done your self, this is funniest, craziest, most kick as* giveaway ever!!! :thumbs: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
And surprisingly Mr. Candyman looks pretty good as a blockbuster hero or a umpa lumpa :p :D :hilarious: :LOL: :rofl:

As i have no idea how to photoshop nor have i seen the original or the remake in full, don´t count me in. Just wanted to say that this giveaway KICKS BEEHIND!!! :mooning: ;) :thumbs:

Great giveaway, thanks.

I love the bit on the Wonkatania where it goes really dark and creepy. The images in the background really freaked me out as a kid, especially the chicken beheading

Round the world and home again
That's the sailor's way
Faster faster, faster faster

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing

Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing

Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing