(WINNER CHOSEN!) SWEET Candy Give-Away!!!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello NINJAS! To Continue this AWESOME Launch Party, I'll be hosting this Unique and One-of-a-kind Give-Away! :thumbs: THANKS again to all the EPIC Mods/Staff Members! @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck

CandyStore.jpg

I hope you've all had your Dental check up.... because this thread is gonna get SWEET! :naughty: As you all know by now, I'm also theCandy :cool: Man! :sing: "Come with me. And you'll be. In a world, of Pure imagination..." :sing: LOL! I'm not gonna sing that Song! :p

To the Winner of this Give-Away I will be offering a box of Goodies!!! I will Pay for everything (the cost of the Candies and the Shipping! ;)) This is also my way of showing my excitement and gratitude towards Winning my Challenge Coin!!! :thumbs:

full

To Enter:

Tell me your favorite Willy Wonka scene and why? And tell me how old
you were when you 1st saw it!

or /and

Photoshop my head onto a pic (of a scene/or of a character) of the movie!!! LOL! :LOL: :rofl:

Here's an Example: :D
LOL! Golden Ticket!.jpg

Here are some of my Face templates! :p
Constipated_Face1.jpg Ugly_Fart_Face2.jpg Fu--ing WOW_Face3.jpg Gonna_Slap YOU_Face4.jpg Dumb_Face5.jpg

Winner will be
selected via Random.org and the Give-Away will conclude on 8/8/14! :thumbs:

Enjoy my friends! :naughty: ;) :woot: :emb: And HAVE FUN!!! :wacky:

*List of Participants:

1. Towser
2. KD Scorp
3. denizen
4. cooey
5. Kuzco
6. kbr1656
7. Flip
8. pdbluray
9. dv8mad
10. meaner
11. whysoserious?
12. mnementh
13. Ricardo13
14. PKAVFC
15. Man on Wire
16. galareta2332
17. Jericho
18. @tridon *WINNER*
19. PunkNinja
20. Bluprint
21. Nyrvana

Last edited:
Made me chuckle this thread using my phone so can't join in the hilarious photoshops but great giveaway
I was about 24 as I was obviously deprived as a child and didn't see it fave scene this little brat getting dumped off

E8198699-1997-40D9-8502-CADBC549E857-3080-000003C497BFEA82_zpsfaaa9939.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yo Franky!!! I am really crap at these type of things. a MS paint job!!! enjoy!!

DSC09655.jpg

Triple Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF7597.jpg

P.S The Oompa Loompa first scene. Crazy!!

Thanks for the give away dude!

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
WOW! :jawdrop: I'm at a loss for words! That's fu**ing hilarious! :LOL: :rofl: It's like I'm excited to stare down and I can't help but yell, "BOOBS!!! YAY!!!" :naughty: ;) :p Thanks for the awesome laugh @PKAVFC

And your staring at the wife's boobs, so you ain't doing no wrong!!

Glad you liked it and hope the wifey saw the funny side too!

Franky.. I must say you look damn good in red :hilarious:

• Helpful Post
And your staring at the wife's boobs, so you ain't doing no wrong!!

Glad you liked it and hope the wifey saw the funny side too!

Franky.. I must say you look damn good in red :hilarious:
@PKAVFC I showed it to her, she loved it! :p She though it was insane! :LOL: :rofl: LOL!

HOT DAMN! :cool: I do look GOOD in RED! :naughty: ;) :p

Reactions: PKAVFC
I had found this album recently...it's unreleased OST from Willy Wonka found somewhere in Warner Bros. Vaults.

Bloodsnake007_New_Album.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!:) This is awsome...if i win my wife will be so proud...she likes sweets;)

I like the moment of finding the ticket...i saw it when i was 8 and was hopping that maybe some day
i will feel the same moment opening a chocolate or a bubble gum...

Still no luck :grumpy:

I was hoping for the ticket in Maniac Cop Steelbook:D...but still tha same...ehh:wtf:

Awesome giveaway. I have no Photoshop skills, but I'd say my favorite part of the movie is when you first meet the Oompa Loompas. Not sure how old I was when I first saw it. Probably like 12 or so.

Holy sh*t... I'm laughing my head off at the pics in this thread. :hilarious::LOL:

Great job, everyone! I wish I had the Photoshop skills to throw Franky's head into hilarious awkward images. :rofl:

Awesome giveaway, bud! I'm watching my figure (but failing miserably), but what the hell...

My favourite scene from Willy Wonka was always when the girl turns into a giant blueberry. It was freaky, but super-awesome! :thumbs:

This scene just reminds me of Fantastic Voyage (1966). One of my fav Sci-fi flick.
I was 8 when I first saw it and the Oompa Loompas creeps me out.
Thx for the awesome giveaway Franky!

king_kong_6.png screenshot-med-01.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Franky! This is one of the best giveaway threads in HDN history! I never laugh so much in my life looking at those Frankyshopped pics! Lord have mercy! :oohyeah::hilarious::oohyeah:

Here is my favorite Wonka moment:

Because this is exactly what I would've did if I knew I was going! :LOL:

Thanks so much for this Candyman! Your a NINJA LEGEND! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

The CANDY BOMB is gonna EXPLODE! :naughty: ;) :cool:

Bomb_with_candy_cane.jpg

TONIGHT! The winner will be chosen! :D There's still time to ENTER! ;)

It's been my PLEASURE to offer/host this Give-Away! I fu**ing LOVE HDN... just a small my way of showing my appreciation! :thumbs:

Reactions: MGD
Franky, this giveaway is awesome:woot: and soooooo funny:hilarious:. I had a blast reading the comments:LOL: and seeing all the pictures :photo:(especially the red dress:naughty::p). Good luck everyone :thumbs: and Candyman you are awesome Ninja ;)

This thread is da bomb! :D:thumbs: Franky, you're true class personified! Top flight Ninja! :punch:

Thanks for giving the members here a chance at your delicious treats ;) :jawdrop:

frankie9_zpsc29663d9.jpeg

Best of luck to all!

-Matthew