Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (2D & 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2k in the UK – Live 16th February 2015
Release date: 16th February 2015

Pre-order link
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus (worldwide delivery)

Finish details:

Full gloss on front.
Spot gloss on Shredder on the back.
Non-glossy (more dull) varnish on rest of back and spine - note the grey is bare metal to give a brushed aluminium look.
2D and 3D blu-ray discs.

e7wr8b1417107904.jpg

xXdTjz1417108153.jpg

zOD8t01417107935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already done- they finally answered my wife when she asked to cancel. They told her there was no order to cancel and the last order was for Hercules back in December. She answered that she wouldn't be asking to cancel an order and quoting a reference number for said order if she didn't pre order! She even had the account screen in front of her whilst she replied to that nonsensical reply from the ES customer service " adviser". I swear, if it wasn't so daft, it would be unbelievable. I'm not sure whether they will cancel this order as according to them, there isn't one to cancel. I've gone ahead and ordered it from my account and she's given me the money but again, it's been sat as "processing in warehouse" since yesterday. They've took the money this time at least. Never known ES to get things so wrong before, normally they are spot on.

It all sounds pretty familiar to me unfortunately. With me it's rare when there isn't a problem with my order from ES :grumpy:.

Hope it gets sorted soon though fella.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Vtrmart
Hmm has this sold out now? Can't seem to find the listing (unless they are still selling it via their eBay store). Was waiting for some kinda price drop on this...might have to go elsewhere for it I guess

Hmm has this sold out now? Can't seem to find the listing (unless they are still selling it via their eBay store). Was waiting for some kinda price drop on this...might have to go elsewhere for it I guess

I noticed this last night, there was a few hundred left a few weeks ago so the listing may appear again or through a different retailer or something

Reactions: Tacozilla
Hopefully it gets a bit of a price drop, if it doesn't come back in stock there is always Amazon.fr (and a few other sites) that still have this design in stock

hmm...£11.80 from JB Hi-Fi (including shipping)

Reactions: Ronnie3067
I noticed this last night, there was a few hundred left a few weeks ago so the listing may appear again or through a different retailer or something
That's possible and most likely what will happen if its not sold out which I doubt it is

The problem with Entertainment Store Online exclusives is they don't deliver at all times to countries outside of the UK with new release exclusives that limits potential sales

They do with some new releases at a much later date offer international shipping mostly using their ebay outlet but not all releases end up that way and by then the interest in the release might not be as good and the majority were not available to order using the play.com shop for international customers

Film Studios/Distributors would be better off using an retailer exclusive or retailers that ship worldwide so maximum sales can be got from day one

Most of the previous Entertainment Store exclusives ended up been available from multiple on line retailers and at a good price most likely due to the steelbooks not selling out and when the exclusive deal expired the unsold steelbooks were offered to other retailers to sell

Last edited: