Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (Amazon Exclusive Blu-ray Raphael Gift Set) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: December 16th, 2014
PRICE: $79.99
ORDER: Amazon

TMNT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it had the other movies bundled with it then I might consider it. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that the movie is terrible though and not worth spending this kind of money for it.

SWEET! :thumbs: But where's the rest of the Gang! Are they gonna make an Edition for each Turtle? :confused: Cause that will get fu**ing EXPENSIVE! :angry: Though I wouldn't mind owning an April O'Neal Edition! :drool: :naughty: :D ;)

They can bring out a million different editions of this the world over but I have to say this is downright one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Some people will by sh*t if it's wrapped up in SE packaging. Talk about being gullible!! Sorry if I'm sounding off but it seems to be repeating pattern all over this forum. Poor and average movies that wouldn't be given the time of the day if in normal amarays are being snapped up as soon as special packaging is offered. Movies should be as good as any packaging and in most cases they aren't. I wouldn't stick this movie in a turtle shell so as not to offend real turtles.

Reactions: Nommag