Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (Blu-ray Fr4me) [Taiwan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
ORDER: JSDVD

TMNT1.png
rsz_tmnt2.png

FU**ING RADICAL!!! :woot: Definitely interested in this Edition!!! :thumbs: Thanks @tridon!
SURELY this should have a green case?!
You would have thought so! It does look pretty cool in black though. I'm just glad to see some more releases in Frame packaging.:)
I agree, it does look cool in Black... but come on, Green would of been AWESOME!!! :notworthy: I also hope more movies get the FR4ME treatment! ;) I would love to have a Godzilla release! :drool:

Last edited:
FU**ING RADICAL!!! :woot: Definitely interested in this Edition!!! :thumbs: Thanks @tridon!

I agree, it does look cool in Black... but come on, Green would of been AWESOME!!! :notworthy: I also hope more movies get the FR4ME treatment! ;) I would love to have a Godzilla release! :drool:
Yeah it should have been green! I don't think they have done a green one yet, they have had most other colours, red, yellow and orange. They must be able to do a green one too! :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'd like to own this Edition, but I'm gonna wait for a significant price drop :thumbs: I might also get the Spanish 'Goool' Edition with the Green FR4ME, it'll go better with the Turtles :cool:

Reactions: tridon