Slipbox Terminator 2: Judgement Day (3D Blu-ray Lenticular Full Slip) (Novamedia Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: May 18, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia (Pre-order April 19 at 2 PM - Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv

30726604_1228210683949368_1117057067396366336_n.jpg

<Terminator 2> 3D Blu-ray Release Announcement
Dear Customers,
We are preparing <Terminator 2: Judgement Day> 3D Blu-ray as our next release. <Terminator 2: Judgement Day> was especially love by our customers and it’s meaningful to release the 3D version.
Specific details with the release day and specification will be announced soon.
Thank you very much
Nova Media

Last edited by a moderator:
OOS Nova too. My copy just shipped from Kimchidvd. Looking forward to getting this. Hope @moon posts pics soon:emb:

Reactions: moon
Picked this up a couple of days ago. Looks nice but can't decide what to do with it.

Add the Zavvi steel or wait for the fabled endoarm edition to arrive and put the 4 disc case in it if it fits.

Oh yeah, not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere but it was limited to 1000.

Picked this up a couple of days ago. Looks nice but can't decide what to do with it.

Add the Zavvi steel or wait for the fabled endoarm edition to arrive and put the 4 disc case in it if it fits.

Oh yeah, not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere but it was limited to 1000.
I was thinking about getting the endoarm to use as a back scratcher.

Amazing pics everyone. Strange question, do you think the original Kimchi Exclusive steelbook will fit in this case with the slip? Will a regular steelbook fit inside it?

Yep, he’s (Jay) fantastic to deal with. Most of my steels have come from him.