Slipbox Terminator 2: Judgement Day (3D Blu-ray Lenticular Full Slip) (Novamedia Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: May 18, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia (Pre-order April 19 at 2 PM - Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv

30726604_1228210683949368_1117057067396366336_n.jpg

<Terminator 2> 3D Blu-ray Release Announcement
Dear Customers,
We are preparing <Terminator 2: Judgement Day> 3D Blu-ray as our next release. <Terminator 2: Judgement Day> was especially love by our customers and it’s meaningful to release the 3D version.
Specific details with the release day and specification will be announced soon.
Thank you very much
Nova Media

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova lenti will be stunning. Just BUUUUY it;)

Sod it... Why not. Works out to £27 ish delivered.

I mean it's not like I'm going to own about 4 different versions of the 3D alone. Oh wait... Yes it is.

Anyone know what the difference is between small packet shipping and k packet is on Kimchi?

Also, what do people put for the customs option on Kimchi? Gift, Merchandise or leave it with send original invoice checked?

Also, what do people put for the customs option on Kimchi? Gift, Merchandise or leave it with send original invoice checked?
Value declaration can depend where you're based but for me in the UK and other EU countries, definitely advisable to mark as Merchandise (as it's coming from a retailer) and I add my own value (i.e. $17-18, something like that is ok to be safe) on both shipping label and original invoice :)

Reactions: Bungral
Value declaration can depend where you're based but for me in the UK and other EU countries, definitely advisable to mark as Merchandise (as it's coming from a retailer) and I add my own value (i.e. $17-18, something like that is ok to be safe) on both shipping label and original invoice :)

Do you just use the small packet shipping?

I'm in the UK too.

Ordered for a total of £27.91. Can't complain too much.

Have to see if the Zavvi steel will fit in the slip.

Anyone know what the difference is between small packet shipping and k packet is on Kimchi?

The only difference is how fast the item will reach you, packaging is always the same if that's your concern. Per my experience, the difference in delivery between one option and the other was 2-3 days, tops.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Sod it... Why not. Works out to £27 ish delivered.

I mean it's not like I'm going to own about 4 different versions of the 3D alone. Oh wait... Yes it is.

KPacket is a budget EMS service and can be tracked on the Korea Post EMS site. Both are reliable but KPacket is the superior option.

Best is merchandise, value on both original invoice and customs declaration. I’ve got mates who work in Customs and they know these packages ain’t gifts.