Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
T800DX13.jpg

Price: US $304.99
Limited Edition
Est. Ship Date: June 2013

ORDER

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) DX Series Sixth Scale Figure from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The T-800 collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the battled damaged Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie, highlighting the two newly developed head sculpts with rolling eyeballs, advanced muscular body, leather-like battle damaged jackets and pants, as well as detailed weapons and accessories; including a T-1000 statue in liquid metal form.
The T-800 (Battle Damaged) Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of the battle damaged Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Approximately 32 cm tall
Two (2) battle damaged head sculpts with detachable scalp and shock- damping in the head including:
One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with rolling eyeballs and LED light in right eyeball (red light, battery operated)
Detailed hair sculpture
Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
An additional interchangeable battle damaged left forearm
Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved battle damaged palms including:
One (1) pair for holding guns
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) right palm with thumb up
One (1) right palm for holding rod
Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Two (2) black leather-like battle damaged jackets including one (1) with left sleeve torn off
One (1) pair of battle damaged pants with belt
One (1) battle damaged grey tee
One (1) pair of black boots
One (1) bandolier
One (1) grenade launcher with broken handle
One (1) machine gun
One (1) pistol
Thirteen (13) bullets
One (1) rod
One (1) T-1000 Sixth Scale statue in liquid metal form
Deluxe light-up figure stand with T-800 nameplate, movie logo and DX series title
Sideshow Exclusive: Additional Alternate T-1000 Head Sculpt in liquid metal form

Attachments

• 9019801_press01-001.jpg
    9019801_press01-001.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 500
  • 9019801_press02-001.jpg
    9019801_press02-001.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 9019801_press03-001.jpg
    9019801_press03-001.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 901980_press08-001.jpg
    901980_press08-001.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 901980_press16-001.jpg
    901980_press16-001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 901980_press19-001.jpg
    901980_press19-001.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Holy crap that looks good!!

Sadly though I have no interest in 1:6 scale figures, I'm gonna keep my eyes on the 1:4 Enterbay Battle Damaged T2 T-800 :naughty:

I was into this hobby a long time ago..but sold my stuff off to fund newer hobbies. Now Sidshow is releasing all this cool stuff and I'm regretting leaving the hobby. Oh well..wish money grew on trees.

I was into this hobby a long time ago..but sold my stuff off to fund newer hobbies. Now Sidshow is releasing all this cool stuff and I'm regretting leaving the hobby. Oh well..wish money grew on trees.

prices have gone through the roof since then too. I was noticing stuff released like 3 years ago vs. today and its a huge difference.

I was the same, I used to have a great collection of 1:1 busts and 1:4 Premium Format statues, but sold a lot in the past due to space only keeping my Terminator collection. Whilst there are good things getting released, the prices now are crazy IMO, way too much

Having said that, if a decent 1/4 or 1:1 Terminator piece comes out...... I'll be in trouble :D

Yup, always regretted not getting the original 1/4 as I saw it in person and was wowed by it! A superb piece. I am severely tempted with the BD 1/4 one, but need to see full pics and specs first

Damn!!!! those are some Awesome Pics!!!! i wish this would've come out on a later date so i could do Flex Pay:) Hopefully this doesn't sell out:ohno:

Think it will be imminent in HK and then will be about a months before U.S. will see release so you've got that long to save up.
After I got my DX10, I told myself I wouldn't get the DX13 Terminator, but these pics are seriously tempting me :p

Edit.. Actually, re-reading this newsletter, Sideshow are now shipping the DX13

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
Think it will be imminent in HK and then will be about a months before U.S. will see release so you've got that long to save up.
After I got my DX10, I told myself I wouldn't get the DX13 Terminator, but these pics are seriously tempting me :p

Edit.. Actually, re-reading this newsletter, Sideshow are now shipping the DX13

That's what I'm afraid of, hopefully it'll stay in stock for a while :)