Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 18th, 2014
Buy links:
Kimchidvd.com USD $40.99
KSteelbook.com USD $40.99
YesAsia.com USD $47.99 (Free International Shipping)
Note: WWA steelbook release

Amazing Spiderman 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just ordered this version from yesasia.com since the US release got canceled and I'm not to impressed with the Taiwan slip for the extra $15. And this one has 3D compared to the future shop that i would have gotten instead. Hopefully this slip ends up looking good and it gets to me safe. :) I'll spend the money saved not buying the Taiwan towards that Best Buy exclusive still to open and this can go next to my Amazing Spiderman 1 best buy that's still sealed also! :D

So, I've looked far and wide for a steelbook for this that has different artwork, but I guess that's not happening. Is it confirmed that Best Buy won't be doing a steel like they did for the first one? What site out of the many you guys listed would you recommend I pick up this steel from? Thanks in advance!

So, I've looked far and wide for a steelbook for this that has different artwork, but I guess that's not happening. Is it confirmed that Best Buy won't be doing a steel like they did for the first one? What site out of the many you guys listed would you recommend I pick up this steel from? Thanks in advance!
Anyone who has this in stock!