Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 28, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €16.90

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: monsterzebra
This looks ok but the first release is hard to beat, I'd consider this it was gloss and the colours pop, I may only buy TASM 2 new release for now. I wish someone would release the original trilogy though as separate steelbooks.

"Someone" already has! Future Shop released them all a few years back. Unfortunately they are some of the most atrocious steels ever made.

Reactions: blu-steel
"Someone" already has! Future Shop released them all a few years back. Unfortunately they are some of the most atrocious steels ever made.

Oh yeah now you mention it, maybe my mind decided to hide them but I seen the images appear in my head briefly, they were ghastly looking steelbooks :yuck: wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. :LOL: So the wait goes on for a quality release seperately for the movies.

Last edited:
Really like that front art but again like the other one I'll wait for pics. Has to be gloss

Ordered this and the second movie from amazon.it. Really nice Steelbooks, no lenti's but spider-man is spot glossed and embossed titles. Spider-man is embossed on the second movie. Just over 7 euros each. :thumbs: