Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here

Release Date November 14,2012

spider_US.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What... is... this? A 5 Disc version? Thats CrayZ

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Looks pretty sweet actually.
51yL3gVhKqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is the best I could do to understand what is on the extra discs: (seems like 1 3D, 2 BD, and 2 DVD)

3D/2D BD Disc1 audio commentary by the production staff ● (Mark Webb / Avi Arad / Matt Torumakku ★ 3D: Mark · benefits only film directed by school ※ 3D BD Web ★ 3D: CG image until you are only benefits ※ 3D BD (species 1)

2D BD Disc2 Benefits + main program audio commentary by the production staff ● (Mark Web / Avi Arad / Matt Torumakku) () and the ※ English only ★ Second Screen? ★ Amazing Spider-Man Second screen English only (※ operating environment.: iPad (R) / Sony Tablet S Series / wifi Blu-ray player under the connection)

2D BD Disc3 Benefits + main program audio commentary by the production staff ● (Mark Webb / Avi Arad / Matt Torumakku) and second-screen ★? only English (※) Second screen ★ Amazing Spider-Man (English only ※ Operating Environment:. Blu-ray player connected environment iPadR / Sony TabletTM S Series / wifi)

DVD Disc4 video award for video ● HERO (Spiderman)

DVD Disc5 video award for Lizard ● benefits only ★ · · · Blu-ray Disc Bonus Track by product comparison table ▼ ]

Fiesta, due to customs charges Amazon JP usually assesses, there are not usually Group Buys for JP unfortunately.

Fiesta, I know you have to buy 10 things to make the shipping make sense...and then you're living in a box with a bunch of Spider-Man shirts :hilarious:

This looks amazing! And with such a high price this will be something only real collector's outside of Japan will get.
Let's hope for a real gem here. :D

As much as I'd love this set (it's easily the nicest out of all of them), I can't justify that price just for one film. The Target 3D edition for me.

But I'll definitely be jealous of those who do get this. ;)

Reactions: GVZER
With shipping it cost a little over 12,000 yen. Haven't gotten the bill from DHL yet so don't know the total.

I see that some pics have been cut out. Seems I can only add 8 to a post.

Here's the rest.

sm1.jpg

2nd Digipak
sm2.jpg

3rd Digipak
sm3.jpg