paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 17, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £25.97 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a mistake but the release date for the steelbook and for the 3D edition in the U.K. is listed as the 19TH SEPT on BR.com with the 4K edition and the regular BD on the 17TH OCT.

Looks like the TBC artwork is the final artwork with the German steelbook at Amazon.de taken directly from one of the official posters (no "arty" design here LOL):-
61GkE1jx3oL.jpg
angry_birds_ver5.jpg

If I had to make my choices from the 25 or so official posters for the film I'd have gone for this one on the far left for the front cover - a WHITE steelbook with DE-BOSSED centre image and no print - and the one on its right for the back.

Front from poster designed by BLT COMMUNICATIONS ----------------------------------and Back from poster designed by THE REFINERY :-

. . . for the inside this from the poster designed by WONDERLAND & BLT COMMUNICATIONS:-

Fully realise that this is not a Disney animation and so I'll be missing a full picture spine :(:ugh:

Last edited:
. . . and not forgetting ZOOM @GBP 19 or GBP 17.10 (after discount).

Regarding the new image of this steelbook just seen at Zoom all I can say is that I'm a fan of the back art :thumbs: but not a fan of the front art :wtf:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated image now up at HMV showing the j-card:-
01-303290.jpg

Last edited:
Not looking too bad in these pics:-

11280399-1654432967490891.jpg

. . . but the France edition appears not just to have hubs for 3 discs but also a very cool partial slipcover thingy with a different Angry Birds image on it:-
II
V
Angry-Birds-steelbook-5.jpg
Angry-Birds-steelbook-4.jpg

Reactions: Ranavalone
can any one tell if its two disks edition and what are the other audios while playback apart from English ??
Single disc, and audio only available in English as per my previous post:

Have checked the disc itself, and can report that the j-card is correct, as follows:

Audio Tracks: English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio / English Audio Descriptive Service

Subtitles: English / English SDH / Polish

Zavvi £7.99

Amazon £6.96

Zoom £6.99