Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 13th, 2012
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: 20.99 EUR (original)
Notes: Regio Free

the-avengers-steelbook-480.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to fusnu for the pictures!)
avengers1.jpg

avengers2.jpg

avengers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to smoke. But i took up Vapouring instead :)

I hate arguing with people, some people on forums misunderstand me also due to lack of communication in txt, but im a lover not a fighter :)

I'm a lover not a fighter as well but I love a good discusion if everyone involved stays on topic and doesn't take it personal.

Reactions: travid and thewoe
It hardly has any... Do you know an edition which has an actual making of?

Not as such, no.
Still, the American release, especially the TARGET release, blows all other releases out of the water in terms of bonus features.

Plus, the American release has the correct title screen AND the unedited version of Coulson's "death", so I'm happy with it.

Plus, the BestBuy metalpack has the title on the spine, and embossed on the front.

The metalpack, combined with the TARGET discs = the best release of "The Avengers" so far.

Sure, it would've been nice to have a steelbook with the title on the front and the spine instead of a metalpack, but you can't have everything, lol.

Not as such, no.
Still, the American release, especially the TARGET release, blows all other releases out of the water in terms of bonus features.

Plus, the American release has the correct title screen AND the unedited version of Coulson's "death", so I'm happy with it.

Plus, the BestBuy metalpack has the title on the spine, and embossed on the front.

The metalpack, combined with the TARGET discs = the best release of "The Avengers" so far.

Sure, it would've been nice to have a steelbook with the title on the front and the spine instead of a metalpack, but you can't have everything, lol.

It wasn't a Metalpak, it was a Viva Metal Box. Viva or VMB for short. I linked to a thread that shows the differences a page or two ago if you're interested.

I own one of these steelbooks, and I really like it. Looks great with the other Marvel steelbooks. Glad I decided to buy it, even if I bought the regular Target version for all the bonus features (and uncut scene). :D